Chem 91 X Chem D (caviar Chem)

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which chem do you prefer out of the two?

• Total voters
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I was gonna post a couple up this morning actually. Got busy. She was sleeping last night. I will try and get some full plant shots for you here soon. Also top dressed with EWC, Bone Meal, and Insect Frass, water. Straight OG aspects. When I get a good clean scent from her I will update.

Butch

greenboot

greenboot

I was gonna post a couple up this morning actually. Got busy. She was sleeping last night. I will try and get some full plant shots for you here soon. Also top dressed with EWC, Bone Meal, and Insect Frass, water. Straight OG aspects. When I get a good clean scent from her I will update.

Butch
View attachment 581335
View attachment 581336
Nice.. what week is she in ? .. i forgot to add,, that i noticed the pheno's with dark green leaves lean more on the 91 side of things, phonos with the lighter leaves are usually on the chem d side of things. i'm curious as to how she smells, don't know if any scents kicked it yet but hopefully you will like how she turns out

greenboot

greenboot

Butch
View attachment 581335
View attachment 581336
am i to assume that this particular pheno is not that impressive? i ask because you haven't been posting anything with detail as of late,, my popcorn is getting old and stale during this show, lol

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

am i to assume that this particular pheno is not that impressive? i ask because you haven't been posting anything with detail as of late,, my popcorn is getting old and stale during this show, lol
I'm just letting her get prime really. She's getting better and better. Her smell is really something. It's starting to put some yield on too. Kinda jumped up right around week 4. I'm just letting her do her thing is all. I will get pics up and more detailed report when she's raging in all departments. The other phenos I'm not going to mess with the seed run. Rookies don't give me the best representation ever. I'm taking cuts and then flip. I've just had so many other genetics gifted that I have to keep them in rotation as well. This thread won't be finished until I'm through them all and even then I will keep posting my keeper.

greenboot

greenboot

I'm just letting her get prime really. She's getting better and better. Her smell is really something. It's starting to put some yield on too. Kinda jumped up right around week 4. I'm just letting her do her thing is all. I will get pics up and more detailed report when she's raging in all departments. The other phenos I'm not going to mess with the seed run. Rookies don't give me the best representation ever. I'm taking cuts and then flip. I've just had so many other genetics gifted that I have to keep them in rotation as well. This thread won't be finished until I'm through them all and even then I will keep posting my keeper.
kool,,, are you planning on popping the chem d or the 91 any time soon?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

kool,,, are you planning on popping the chem d or the 91 any time soon?
Yeah as soon as I make it through all the Caviars I will search for a 91 and a D. Gonna do one at a time. I plan on getting into a different space. Hopefully sooner than later. That would really help speed the process up.
A few pics of Butch. How long were you taking your caviars? How many did you pop of your own? She looks to have another few weeks left. Possibly a 70 dayer or longer. But I have found that to be the norm on seed runs and it's kind of annoying actually. That's why from here on out if possible... I will be taking cuts off of seeds and then flipping that cut.
She smells of a fresh tube of tennis balls and rubber cement. A very badass scent. A straight nose blaster. The Chemmy celebral buzz will be awesome I can tell. No teas given. I like to give 3 a run. I haven't gotten around to it with any of my genetics. That will change soon.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

She got dense. Almost there. 68 days. Like I've mentioned before seed runs take forever I feel like. I'm gonna wait a bit longer. 73-75 seems more like it. I'm getting excited to burn. I'm taking cuts of the other two very soon and should be in the next cycle and pumping out badass chem nugs. Haha

kds710

kds710

She got dense. Almost there. 68 days. Like I've mentioned before seed runs take forever I feel like. I'm gonna wait a bit longer. 73-75 seems more like it. I'm getting excited to burn. I'm taking cuts of the other two very soon and should be in the next cycle and pumping out badass chem nugs. Haha
View attachment 589008
No doubt man I feel the same way about initial seed runs, especially vegging from seed. The Caviar is coming out super dank looking

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

No doubt man I feel the same way about initial seed runs, especially vegging from seed. The Caviar is coming out super dank looking
Thank you! Yes she is. I'm glad I have (don't quote me) 7 beans left. Could be 9... To run through. She's been fun so far.
It smells like rubber cement, fresh tennis ball container, or even like a new shoe smell. I took a sample off. Couldn't wait.

greenboot

greenboot

she looks about a day or two away from chop if you ask me,. lol.. i need a smoke report when shed's done,, asap????
taste, smell, effect, duration.. i hope you are pleased with her although the flower time seems awfully long, smh, lol.. i usually pull around 63-65 days .. if they seem to take longer,, i scrap and move on to something that finishes sooner.. but thats just me .. i could be wrong. oh well!!!

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

she looks about a day or two away from chop if you ask me,. lol.. i need a smoke report when shed's done,, asap????
taste, smell, effect, duration.. i hope you are pleased with her although the flower times seems awfully long, smh, lol
For sure! I will get a smoke report up. I wanna make sure shes fully ripe. The tops or bigger ones have plenty of white pistols and trichs don't look too cloudy all over yet. More clear and shiny. I'm guessing another week possibly two. I might take lowers off or ones that look a bit more finished.

Latest posts

Top Bottom