Chem Berry Kix-- what's the deal?

• Thread starter LordOfThNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Hey I was looking around for some grows or reviews of this strain. Everything I have ever run that had Chems Sis in it is ungodly sick in the frost department. Teaming it up w Blackberry, Blue Sat2.2, and OGK should make for a funky rotten fruit salad tossup.

Does anyone have any grows or anything from it?

Thanks!

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

That Sour Patch Kush sounds interesting as well. Which ECSD was used as the mother on this? And can anyone point me the right direction for some reviews or test grows? I am thinking about getting one or the other or both of these.

Thanks!

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Soooooo, I ended up with more Golden Lion than I thought I would. Should definitely be some dank up in these!! Big thanks to Mayonnaise, Baba G, Capulator, and Logic!!!

Btw Baba, what is in the Mint Berry Crunch? And is that name borrowed from South Park?!?!Lol!

Peace!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice! The Mint Berry Crunch is indeed from the South Park!! lol
You know it's got special powers...lmao

It's the DHN plat gsc crossed with crystal ship male. The plat gsc can throw herms on the bottoms of branches if she is beat up at all but I only encountered herms on one offspring and the rest were pretty solid. So, keep eyes peeled but should be worth it :artist:

Last edited:
LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Nice. Nice. I can't wait to get back after the holidays and start these babies up.

DeRon1

DeRon1

Yummy I Want Some Toooo
Soooooo, I ended up with more Golden Lion than I thought I would. Should definitely be some dank up in these!! Big thanks to Mayonnaise, Baba G, Capulator, and Logic!!!
View attachment 353000
Btw Baba, what is in the Mint Berry Crunch? And is that name borrowed from South Park?!?!Lol!

Peace!

Myco

Myco

Anybody ever run the Chem Berry Kix? Got any pics @baba G ?

I've got a pack in my mini-fridge I was thinking about dropping in some soil :cool:

Top Bottom