• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I mean here say beyond the if it's real deal and all that you know

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0262 1

This cookie leaner could pass for most of what I see as the forum cut....it's exciting being apart of the cookie craze

alligator

alligator

Chemdog #4 x gsc sounds like an awesome cross!
I'd love to give that one a shot.
I'm a big Chemdog #4 fan myself, I'll never let it go. Dialed in she can hit 3 a light, with chem funk to boot. She's a champion.

I plan on outcrossing her next year if I have a male worthy enough. Have some nice male f1 candidates but I'd like to do it proper and pull a male from an F2 or f3 generation.

Anywho, keep us updated one this one caveman, can't wait to see her in flower!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Chemdog #4 x gsc sounds like an awesome cross!
I'd love to give that one a shot.
I'm a big Chemdog #4 fan myself, I'll never let it go. Dialed in she can hit 3 a light, with chem funk to boot. She's a champion.

I plan on outcrossing her next year if I have a male worthy enough. Have some nice male f1 candidates but I'd like to do it proper and pull a male from an F2 or f3 generation.

Anywho, keep us updated one this one caveman, can't wait to see her in flower!
@logic Devine Genetics hit a homer with this one and @waayne has such an incredible exposure and platform to maximize opportunity for finding gems, and as you can see he finds them. Danx fellas for making that possible.
I can't wait to experience the Autumn and the harvest....I'll keep in touch with this for suures!!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If I knew who to thank for the genetics before the cross I would do that also but I have no clue who is directly responsible for the chemdawg4 or GSC.....

SpiderK

SpiderK

looking good brother .... how many holes are drilled in the bottom of those cans ..?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A ton of small ones I was going to add a fee big wholes but they are uptaking plenty of water maybe I'll add them once they start stacking ? Not sure yet

Top Bottom