Chem D Bx3 and Sour Sister

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

How are you guys doing? Thought I'd post some pictures of the 3 Chemdog D's and 1 sour sister I have going. They are 5 weeks from seed and looking a lot better after being off to a rough start. I need to get my feeding back on track after growing some ssh and mango haze last season. One of the chems is a female and I think the sous sister is a dude. I was thinking about making beans this season, but I think I'm going to wait until I have a little bit better set up going. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy and thanks JJ for giving people like me a chance to get stellar genetics even though we aren't in the right circles for cuts.
Chem d bx3 and sour sister
Chem d bx3 and sour sister 2
Chem d bx3 and sour sister 3
Chem d bx3 and sour sister 4

D

Digger

Thanks cannarado! I gave them a nice feeding a few days ago, so they will get plain water the next one or two times they need something. Hopefully I haven't burned them, we should know in about a week or so. I have to come back from sativa land, where they act like stick figure Hollywood bitches and don't like to eat.

Reactions: mal
D

Digger

Thanks! Hopefully I can get them nice and healthy before the flip. I have to say, I like using the t5's. I've never had plants so small show sex before. I just wish the sour sister was really a sister, but sadly she's a brother. Now, I just have to cull him. If he would have shown his sex later, I probably would have kept him for pollen. Thanks for dropping in!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a good flush would do them well, great genetics I wanted that sour sister but went for something else like an idiot. Good luck with those Chemdog D's also a wanted plant. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

D

Digger

Looks like a good flush would do them well, great genetics I wanted that sour sister but went for something else like an idiot. Good luck with those Chemdog D's also a wanted plant. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Hi mal! They'll get a semi flush over the next two waterings. They were suffering from under feeding, they didn't perk up until I fed them. I was really hoping that the sour sis would have been a girl, but better luck next time. Fingers are crossed for the sun simulator ss1 x c4 to be a girl. The beautiful thing about topdawg gear is you can start 2 or 3 beans to check things out and still have a 10 pack left!

D

Digger

How's it going! The sour sister was culled today, turned out to be a male and I'm not going to be making beans this run. All 3 of the Bx3's are girls and I couldn't be more excited. So far all 3 look different so I'll be posting pictures later to ask which looks most like the original. have a good one!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking good hommie those bx3 are gonna be awesome I wanted those really bad but was to slow I grabbed the tres ix and stardawg instead but I got the trestardawg and stardawg some how lol oh well 1 for 2 isnt bad. I can't wait to see what you find I know they are gonna be sick!

D

Digger

Whats up ProdigyG! Glad you could drop by, and glad you were able to score some Top Dawg gear. Here's an update on the BX3's, they are all girls and after they get a little bigger, I might top them and then let them do their thing. I'm blessed to have ended up with way more females that i was hoping for so I can't grow the monsters that I intended to. Tonight they got a humic acid, cal/mag, nitrozime and molasses drench, thats why they look a little droopy. Good luck with your tre IX and stardawgs. I can't wait to pop my stardawgs and guava 13's.
010 9
011 8
012 10
013 7
014 5
015 6

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Whats up ProdigyG! Glad you could drop by, and glad you were able to score some Top Dawg gear. Here's an update on the BX3's, they are all girls and after they get a little bigger, I might top them and then let them do their thing. I'm blessed to have ended up with way more females that i was hoping for so I can't grow the monsters that I intended to. Tonight they got a humic acid, cal/mag, nitrozime and molasses drench, thats why they look a little droopy. Good luck with your tre IX and stardawgs. I can't wait to pop my stardawgs and guava 13's.
View attachment 239910View attachment 239911View attachment 239912View attachment 239913View attachment 239914View attachment 239915

Looking good bro the guava 13 is some super stanky dank man I still wish I had mine I only popped 3 seeds and found 2 dank females both were hp dom and reeked your really gonna like them for sure since guava Diesel is just a specific pheno of stardawg and we know how dank stardawg is.

D

Digger

lookin sweet glad u popped em bx3s. im having a hard time deciding my next pop....bx3 or the ix

Thanks for dropping in Funtcas3! I feel you, it was hard deciding between these and the stardawgs, but I had to pop something as close to the original as possible so I know what all the hoopla is about around chem genetics. This will be my first time smoking anything chem or chem related. I also have a reworked Sour Turbo going that was bred by a breeder from another site, hopefully they are a good representation of sour diesel.

D

Digger

Looking good bro the guava 13 is some super stanky dank man I still wish I had mine I only popped 3 seeds and found 2 dank females both were hp dom and reeked your really gonna like them for sure since guava Diesel is just a specific pheno of stardawg and we know how dank stardawg is.

Thanks PG! I'll get some more pictures up in a few weeks after they've been topped, transplanted and put under the 600.

For all you chem growers out there, is there anything in particular I should look for that would be a sign that a plant is close to the chem cut in size and structure? It's hard to tell from these pictures but one of them seems to have more branching going on than the other two and (A)'s leaves are slightly smaller than B and C to me. I'll take more pictures before the transplant when they are looking a little better. Also, can anyone tell me what might be wrong with A? Is that a deficiency or over feeding? Thanks

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
the leaf patter is pretty unique with the overlapping fingers if i'm remembering correct and the mosaic trait too i think but your just gonna have to flower them out to 100 on it the smell and bud structure should be traits you can use for sure to tell witch is D dom but i'm no chem expert so take what i say with a grain of salt others could tell you way more.

D

Digger

jack up the mag a bit

Will do Funtcas3! Thanks for the tip. I'm going to start hitting them with a little cal/mag every other watering.

the leaf patter is pretty unique with the overlapping fingers if i'm remembering correct and the mosaic trait too i think but your just gonna have to flower them out to 100 on it the smell and bud structure should be traits you can use for sure to tell witch is D dom but i'm no chem expert so take what i say with a grain of salt others could tell you way more.

I had the mosaic sign on one of them, but I think it's gone now since I've given them cal/mag and transplanted. They all seem a lot happier to have some room to grow. And the smell I'm looking for is garlic and meat, right PG? is it raw, cooked or rotted meat I should look for?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
garlic skunky gas funk from what i have smelled i'm not real good a describing smells though go look up some Chemdog D grow logs and go from there should help you get a good idea of what your looking for sorry i couldnt be more help D

D

Digger

How are you guys doing? Just a little update on the chem's. I'm going to add a couple of pictures of chem related plants I have going. They are not TopDawg, but hopefully it won't be frowned upon that they were posted here. One is a Sour Diesel plant and the other is a Sunsimulator SunSour 1 x Chemdog #4. After the last set of pictures, they have been topped and transplanted into their final homes. The homes aren't as large as I would like, but that's what happens when you end up with a few too many. After a few weeks the homes will be renovated to add another room. Hope you all enjoy.
004 14
008 13
002 17
001 14
003 18

Top Bottom