CHEM D bx3

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killer gonzo I bet them babies are some stinkers lol..great work!

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

Gonzo3732, I like the looks of those. I'm growing their A-Dawg right now, where did you get these ?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Any updates for us, Gonzo? Also, does anybody know the status of ohsogreen?

Happy Thanksgiving all!

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Yeah stay far away from these clowns, definitely not as advertised, would love to see some pics from their breeding stock haha.

d420dool

d420dool

those phenos look pretty stable n consistent. real nice work man keep it up

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yeah stay far away from these clowns, definitely not as advertised, would love to see some pics from their breeding stock haha.

So are you saying the Chemdog D bx3 is not good or their gear sux not sure what you mean?

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

So are you saying the Chemdog D bx3 is not good or their gear sux not sure what you mean?

They're watered down bunk. Anyone with legit chem from the 90's would be very eager to post pics. They where most likely somebody elses work that they just f2'd and now call their own. Insane seed posse isnt the only company they go under, using the same generic og/chem line. They will never post a single picture of their own work either. They make sure to be extra nice people online since it helps make sales, but it's a bunch of BS. All the same people that where hyping trichome kings are the same assholes behind these multible seed companies selling the same shit. I know a few of them in oregon and michigan, the tray of fake cuts i traded for earlier in this thread where from the same crew. All started back in the overgrow days and its still going on now, scamming breeders and growers every couple of years, karma will catch up to them eventually...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
damn that sux maybe try to get some of topdawg Chemdog D bx3 when they drop again Damn thats some bull shit

pugliese63

pugliese63

Sorry to hear that but grateful for the information since I was considering picking up a couple of packs. I've read less than stellar reports about them before. I'll wait for Topdawg to restock Tresdawg here. Thanks.

JAWS

JAWS

my pack of Chemdog D BX3 came with only a reference of OHSOGREEN so im hoping i got the real ones, and concidering who i got them from im sure there legit....

peace:)

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

my pack of Chemdog D BX3 came with only a reference of OHSOGREEN so im hoping i got the real ones, and concidering who i got them from im sure there legit....

peace:)

Yo jaws! I got them direct from ohsogreen. As well as a pm from him with a pdf virus and a knock at my safe addy. Hope ya didnt get them from westcoast547...

JAWS

JAWS

Yo jaws! I got them direct from ohsogreen. As well as a pm from him with a pdf virus and a knock at my safe addy. Hope ya didnt get them from westcoast547...

no my brother they did not come from WESTCOAST the CHEM SODA i have came from WEST and its a killer for-sure.....

im not at all sure what happened with WEST i think he passed some bunk seeds or something like that but i dont know the story there...

now you got e tripping a bit, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................................

peace brother:)

if ya want to fill me in on the story my PM is open so any time...

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

That sucks, I'm tired of these half ass breeders. I've been working on a few strains for 5-7 years now and only have 2 that I believe are ready for production of hybrids. Just growing out a pack or two of a strain just ant cutting it in my books like 90% Of the breeders out there.if your gonna use others work at least give them credit in he descriptions. I do understand though Sometimes u just get lucky. I really think breeders should only work an few strains at a time..

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Jaws, you can thank the brothel bros/trichome kings for the mass amount of bunk genetics out there now. For reasons I can only speculate on west and insane seed posse are helping the bros. Thebiggreen faker i mean ohsogreen is selling other peoples work. Whether its stolen gear from their previous scam sites or hacked f2s who knows. Id keep an eye on anyone selling chem/og lines with big claims but no breeding pics. Sour bubble and agent orange are couple other strains theyve put out under numerous other strain names. I wont even bother getting into isps claims about their skunk line haha. How many people do ya know with legit pre soviet gear would waste their time on a computer...?

JAWS

JAWS

That sucks, I'm tired of these half ass breeders. I've been working on a few strains for 5-7 years now and only have 2 that I believe are ready for production of hybrids. Just growing out a pack or two of a strain just ant cutting it in my books like 90% Of the breeders out there.if your gonna use others work at least give them credit in he descriptions. I do understand though Sometimes u just get lucky. I really think breeders should only work an few strains at a time..

sorry to hear that because thats what i do, idont steal other breeders shit but i put out 30-40 strains every year and dont plan on changing the way i do my breeding....

Jaws, you can thank the brothel bros/trichome kings for the mass amount of bunk genetics out there now. For reasons I can only speculate on west and insane seed posse are helping the bros. Thebiggreen faker i mean ohsogreen is selling other peoples work. Whether its stolen gear from their previous scam sites or hacked f2s who knows. Id keep an eye on anyone selling chem/og lines with big claims but no breeding pics. Sour bubble and agent orange are couple other strains theyve put out under numerous other strain names. I wont even bother getting into isps claims about their skunk line haha. How many people do ya know with legit pre soviet gear would waste their time on a computer...?

seems youve been screwed by these guys and for that im sorry, i dont know ISP nor do i know OSG and the only thing i had with WEST was him sending me free seeds of the CHEM SODA so i got nothing bad to say about the guy....

as far as pre soviet gear or throw back china genetics i have no knowledge of and most likely never will so those mean nothing to me.......

just trying to make some nice HYBRIDS over here thats all..

peace guys:)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

I tend to agree, usually the best stuff comes from such programs, but...

sorry to hear that because thats what i do, idont steal other breeders shit but i put out 30-40 strains every year and dont plan on changing the way i do my breeding....

just trying to make some nice HYBRIDS over here thats all..

peace guys:)

If people who receive your seeds are happy, then keep doing what your doing whichever way you choose to do it, people are happy.

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Hey guys i just wanted to say I didn't mean to come out sounding like I'm bashing on other breeders. After reading my post i sound like a dick and i really didn't mean to, I just had to vent. I understand breeders like u jaw's who create ton's of different cross's I was more venting about the ones who write descriptions before they've even planted one seed and acting like they know how there going to come out. I've seen a bunch of your crosses JAWS and there amazing to say the least. Expecially untest seeds. I wouldn't pay over 100 per pack for untested seeds UNLESS i know the parents are verified and the offspring in other crosses have already been seen. Keep up the work jaws i love alot of your crosses. I'm in the rainy pacific northwest and need to find some good outdoor plants bred for this climate and I'm sure u got some of the perfect beans i could use seeing u grow outdoors. One's that are super mold proof and finish extra early. I've been thinking about doingsome guerilla growing style lowryder's just cause they will finish fast.

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

What a load of crap. For those that don't know, Gonzo is more full of shit, than a sewage treatment plant. He grew ISP (ohsogreen's) gear on Breedbay a couple years back, praised it as stable, bragged to a bunch of folks about having it. How good it smoked. How he got top dollar for it. Then all but begged for cuts of the mother in open forum. When ohso wouldn't give them up, he went to West Coast (who got them from someone who was not suppose to share them, but did). West Coast another OR Retard, used ohso's work to make that Chem Soda. Later, Gonzo & West Coast put ads on Craigslist saying they were ISP reps, and began selling the F-2's he made, as legit stuff. It was dealing to kids that got Gonzo busted. Afterwards, he deleted all his threads on Breedbay, and attacked ohso. Started talking about computer viruses, how ohso was a fed, and that is how he got busted. I know Gonzo because I live just down the block from him, and have hung on Breedbay ever since I started growing. I hate greedy lieing fucks like this guy. Oh Gonzo, noticed you started your own seed company again, Gonzo Genetics. Isn't this about your fourth attempt, or did I lose count. Attention: Obama needs you on his staff, to replace Hillary.
Note: For anyone with a brain, plenty of folks telling the truth on NWGT.org & Breedbay about ISP gear. You'd have to be Gonzo to believe Gonzo.

Bud Man

Bud Man

I'll bring this thread back from the dead...

Nothing wrong with ISP's Chemdog D BX-3. This one's got the funk! Stinks of skunk, lemony fuel and pepper. The best one I've found so far from 5 females out of 8 seeds (still have a couple of packs in the vault), the other 4 smoked great, this one should be stellar. She was a tad fussy to grow, kept me on my toes trying to dial her in. Flushed last night...

Have dusted a cutting (4 weeks in now), with a nice male...

IMG 0101
IMG 0104
IMG 0105
IMG 0108
IMG 0115
IMG 0114
Top Bottom