Chem D @ Cali 4500 Elevation

• Thread starter FatZip818OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

WOW check out the size of this bud; yielded crazy dank buds, biggest cola 78g's dried 2ft long.
this strains thrives well outdoor with very little care and tons of high dessert sun Hi UV index contributed to large colax with even shade leaves showing crystal coats to the max! all chem nutrients monthly. LOVE THE EARTH :eek:
Chem d  cali 4500 elevation

symbiote420

symbiote420

Shiz looks unreal!!! Impressive bud FZ, Chemdog D is one of my faves .......she reeks so good!

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Shiz looks unreal!!! Impressive bud FZ, Chemdog D is one of my faves .......she reeks so good!
A smell all her own! She produces so much tasty smoke. Curing it is the key to the taste! This plant was a beauty fully grown out. She did so well outdoors :)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Some of my favorite smoke>>lil early for chopping down some outdoor Chemdog D eh??<<<
gtd

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

I follow the trichomes and nothin else matters. Whether buds are small or large I harvest when the trichomes are at peak, plus it has been in visible flower for 70+ days meaning she's flowered for approx 80+ days. Plus night temps hit 38 degrees so they have to be chopped, what gets the d so big there is 120 degree days all summer long with SUPER HI UVB index in this area :) it was grown in ground and I used open sesame mid way, towards end lots of molasses and leache her for 14+ days. The earth in this area causes a peppery taste deep within the taste subtle and makes the taste more complex and zesty

Top Bottom