Chem D & Chem 4 pics / comparissons

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Chemdog D & Chemdog #4 pics / comparissons...
(both were started at the same time)

The first one is Chemdog 4 @ 55 days (almost done). Shorter and faster finisher.
Chem_4_55_days.jpg

The second is Chemdog D @ 55 days (a ways to go still). Taller and later finish.
Chem_D_55_days.jpg

They pretty much smell the same.
Dried pics coming soon!
:anim_30:

R

R. Face

Nice Chem genetics man, but id heavily rec. you wait on both of them, till day 70 preferably. Esp. saying the 4 is a fast, even faster finisher is no way correct, they dont even start getting started till day 50...they look amazing tho. But if pulled early, your going to miss out on the 1-2 more swells it'll produce as well as more potency..

RF

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats what i thought too Face, 55 almost done? seems early for Chem, have u ever grown ur cuts later then 60? They both look nice...

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

yeah OG's and chems seem to pack on and swell up the most during their last days around 70..

D

Dubwobble

The Chemdog #4 has hella cloudy glands and some amber.

The Chemdog D still has white hairs.

It's crazy that they smell the same, they are obviously a bit different.

I usually take my Chemdog D's to 70-77 days.

Check my gallery.

=)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
any chance u can get close up from #4? Gallery look nice...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks good bro how long was the veg and under what lights?

D

Dubwobble

600 watt lights

Vegged to 18"

I flush for 2 weeks, so adding 14 days to the 55 makes 69 days for the Chemdog #4.
The Chemdog D still has some filling in before i flush.

I took some close-ups but they are way too dark.

I want to use my old camera, I can do marco shots with it (A Sony DCS-75). The only thing is I can't find the USB cable to upload it to my computer.

Gimme a couple days, I'll figure it out.

D

Dubwobble

Here are some close-ups of the Chemdog #4 (shitty camera!)

Chem_D_55_up_close.jpg

Chem_D_55_up_close_02.jpg

Looks almost done, right? Flush time :icon_spin:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know if its look done but it looks dank thats for sure bro! Hows the smell?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have Chemdog D not the 4 but i heard the 4 yeilds more then the d. in your pics it looks the opposit and they were vegged and flowered at the same time under same light?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Got a Chemdog #4 at 65 days today. Cut down one cola yesterday when I took down a Master Kush @63. Hanging there drying, the MK looks green & the Chemdog #4 looks greyish .... cause it's dusted in trichomes !!!!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I like harvesting my buds at peak cloudiness. Mostly milky white trichs because that is peak THC. I just have to decide when because there will always be some clears and some ambers developing. I cut the Chemdog D between 63-70 days and mostly at 65 days. It makes a great companion crop with the White.

S

sirsmokealot

Both look great bro, nice work! My Chemdog #4 is def. a slower vegger than my Chemdog D and it also is much slower to start developing flowers compared to my Chemdog D. Even all my clones i took off the Chemdog #4 are vegging slow compared to everying else. Oh well, she is worth the wait!

Top Bottom