Chem D >>>done kinda right<<<

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

I like the foxtailing,and color,the purple hues are bad ass..Looks dank !!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx for some reason the only parts that purpled were what was directly under the light. also sometimes when bud dires that purple kinda fads to a greyish/green. i think is has to do with the chlorophyll breaking down

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
getting rdy to blow up. love the smoke on this:mad0233:

DSC 0028
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
holy shit is right capo>>>That thing is gonna be a monster haha

:passingjoint:

gtd

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

That plant will be 3 feet tall and every brANCH WIL SNAPP AT DAY 40 OF BLOOM LOL:party0044:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
she's going to be a beast!!

hehe it is man. i never thaught it would get this big.

haha serious wait til that thing stretches!! you'll be needing a scope to check out those colas!

f i n jealous

lol funny shit right there

That plant will be 3 feet tall and every brANCH WIL SNAPP AT DAY 40 OF BLOOM LOL:party0044:

if i have to ill build some scaffolding around it. its funny but the top main stems are quite thick. im used to them being flimsy. i hope this just means it grew bigger stems outdoors not that the bud size is gonna be that much bigger and make these stems seem flimsy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thx man. im gonna start to tie up the bottoms on her this week.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D 63 days

plants were vegged in coco in baby bloomers then up potted to 2 gals of coco once the roots filled the pots they were tansplanted to 3 gals of promox. 7 per light 1st up is 3 pics of the smallest or close to the smallest, last pics are the biggest. thinking the smallest will be 5-6 ounces and the biggest being 7 or 8. plants were pushed hard this run soon as i started flushing tons of white pistils started poping out. wish i could have gone 70 with these but xmas got in the way.

pic 1-3 smaller Chemdog D before colas removed, colas then whats left after.

pic 4-8 bigger Chemdog D before colas removed, colas thens whats left

pic 9-11 some fresh trimmed shots

D small 2
D small 3
D small
D big 2
D big 3
D big 4
D big
DSC 0174
DSC 0176
DSC 0186
symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn KT, You got her yielding real nice, yeah I have to agree you got that baby dailed bro! Keep up the good work!
Is that the same Chemdog D you used in your UC2011?...I hope so!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn KT, You got her yielding real nice, yeah I have to agree you got that baby dailed bro! Keep up the good work!
Is that the same Chemdog D you used in your UC2011?...I hope so!

yes thats the same Chemdog D its the clone only. cant wait to see soem grows come in on the uc11's.

Looks like you got that bitch dialed in now, great work. peace

yeah thx man she looks alot differnt then the 1st time. she smells way more and the buds are alot denser as well. i added bud blood, big bud and over drive this time.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some dried Chemdog D nuggets.

Chem d
Chem d 2
Chem d 3
Chem d 4
Chem d 5
Chem d 6
Rushoe

Rushoe

fuck this I am gonna flower my lil mom its gonna get some side lighting lol....Nice kid looks like some nice nuggets I would smoke the fuck outa that shit all day baby!How are the nuggs are they rock hard?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
fuck this I am gonna flower my lil mom its gonna get some side lighting lol....Nice kid looks like some nice nuggets I would smoke the fuck outa that shit all day baby!How are the nuggs are they rock hard?

some of the plants have denser nugs then they ever did for sure. the smell is crazy man. needs to be put in a jar for sure. strong as hell man.

Top Bottom