chem d x c99

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

hi guys just started a few ppsco Chemdog D x c99 beans any1 got any info on this strain
peace ts

eyecandi

eyecandi

not sure what ppsco is, but I got 5 as freebies in an order from sannies. popped these in with 15 other beans (herijuana and hericules) and from the start they have been the strongest/fastest of the lot. GL

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Are those from the Joeshmoe charity auction ????? if it is I just grabbed a pack myself the only person who has made the cross that I've seen is rezdog and it looked fire but I bet these will be better IMO

T

trusmoker

i think its pot pimp seed co but heard a lot of shit about whats real and whats not so just trying to get some background on these beans lol
peace ts

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Huh ya I DNT know I just know I got mine from the charity auction and it sounds dank

S

SLO Grown

Grown many C-99 and C-99 cross in the past, but no Chemdog (sorry). One in particular was C-99/Blu-Berry. This is a wonderful strain! In general, C-99 is a low growing fruity/lemon smelling Sativa plant. Historically its known for its "speedy" effects and for some, it can cause mild hallucinations'.

T

trusmoker

il just keep looking into them while i grow a few out to see for my self hopefully theres a keeper in there lol cheers for the help guy @ eyecandi
prodigygrower
slo grown
venom818
peace ts

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
They are made by ripz from pot pimp seeds, he is a known scammer....doubt he even had the real clones....

if you want some real dank send me a pm and i will send u a free pack of divine genetics gear :harvest:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Hey logic who made the Chemdog D x c99 and the socal master x c99 that were on the Joeshmoe charity auction I won a pack of each and didn't know who bread them ???

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Cool thanks bro I can't Waite for your new drop so I can try some of your gear thats comein in the next few days rite really looking forward to the bubba x ecsd and the Ha og x ecsd there gonna be awesome I think it's cool u used the kats bubba u mostly see the pre 98 used I think I will be cool to see the difference in how the work in crosses can you tell me what the difference is between the kats and the pre 98 ? I heard the kats streches a Lil more but that's all ice heard thanks logic

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Cool did u pop them already?? I've seen picks of rez's chem x c99 and it looked fire so these should be dank I DNT really know much about subrob or HOw he is as a breeder so I guess I'm kinda hopping their bomb more than anything I really just wanted to give some grip to the charity for Joeshmoe getting the seeds was just a nice extra

T

trusmoker

nice 1 logic heard good things about your self cant say the same for pp lol
peace ts

A

A-Roe

I just popped mine and started a grow log, if you havent popped yours you can follow my grow. These are from the Shmoe Auction.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
they seem nice can't wait ta see ya grow them out! I myself picked up a pack of SoCal99 from the auction for mainly the same reason, support a fellow out, but would be nice ta find a keeper also hahaha PeAcE

Top Bottom