Chem Dawg And Gorilla Glue #4 Tips?

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

Anyone have any tips to maximize my yield with these two strains?? This is my first time growing either one of them.

saltwater

saltwater

I Stop feeding my gg4 at day 52, Co2 if your room is dialed in. Bigger pots on the gg4 as it loves to branch out.

Thanks for the tips! I've grown it a few times now and I agree on that . I also noticed it consumes a lot more water than my other plants. Yields are crazy off this plant. Last grow I got 7oz off one 3 footer. It branched out a lot and I tied branches down because it was outgrowing my space.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gg4

Will stretch +1/3rs it's height when flipped

Heavy feeder

Distinct leaf twist from clone to flower

Distinct bud structure and smell unlike any other strain

saltwater

saltwater

Gg4

Will stretch +1/3rs it's height when flipped

Heavy feeder

Distinct leaf twist from clone to flower

Distinct bud structure and smell unlike any other strain

Thank you for the tip. I agree with the smell. It's very unique to the strain it seems . I almost don't like the smell much.

Witchking

Witchking

GG4 is about as bad as Trainwreck. All of it's branches are falling down on mine. I will be harvesting my first one in a few days. Smell is very nice. Bag appeal is out of this world.

saltwater

saltwater

GG4 is about as bad as Trainwreck. All of it's branches are falling down on mine. I will be harvesting my first one in a few days. Smell is very nice. Bag appeal is out of this world.

I learned to veg GG in coco, put it in a 5gal and the branches get super thick. And support the fat buds.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Bamboo stakes are the gg4 best friend. In my 5gal pots, I can use up to 20 stakes per pot. But I'm getting 5.5 t9 6oz per pot. :)

The Terps

The Terps

I see this question all the time. Just grow it like your last plant. Put it in container water if it looks underfed, feed it if it looks over fed drop down some. If you think it's growing to fast or ywo tall top or lst if it falls over support it. I treat every single plant the same till it says it wants something different.
If you just do what everyone else says you will probably not follow your schedule. And repetition is key to constant results.

guymandude

guymandude

who's Chem are you running?What nutrients are you using? how are they going to be grown? Hydro, Coco, Dirt?

I ran Reservoir's chem and she took every damn thing i threw at her. Great strain. Smoking her was like being hit in the head with a shovel.

my advice: grow them out, learn what they like and what they don't.

Top Bottom