Chem Dawg

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

I wish I would had taken photos when it was smaller cause it was in very bad shape when I first got it . But with some love and attention she turned into a beauty.

She's on week 6.

400w hps
Nutrients :floranova grow, flora nova bloom, terpinator, cal mag
Growing medium: coco mix. Dakine 420

Chem dawg
Chem dawg 2
Chem dawg 3
Chem dawg 4
greenboot

greenboot

I wish I would had taken photos when it was smaller cause it was in very bad shape when I first got it . But with some love and attention she turned into a beauty.

She's on week 6.

400w hps
Nutrients :floranova grow, flora nova bloom, terpinator, cal mag
Growing medium: coco mix. Dakine 420
thats not Chemdog

greenboot

greenboot

I assume she's a chem dawg from seed?ergo,not the real chem,76
but if she is a chem seed , i can't really say that she's not some form of chem, just not any of the 1st original beans that were poped back in the 90's, that some lucky people still got floating around…...

saltwater

saltwater

I have no clue... I was told it was Chemdog . A friend of mine was trying to take care of it and he was killing it so I took it off his hands. He claimed it to be Chemdog . But I've never grown Chemdog before so I'm not sure .

Either way I'm happy with the result! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
greenboot

greenboot

I have no clue... I was told it was Chemdog . A friend of mine was trying to take care of it and he was killing it so I took it off his hands. He claimed it to be Chemdog . But I've never grown Chemdog before so I'm not sure .

Either way I'm happy with the result! Thanks guys!
she 's definitely a pretty looking plant i must add,,

Orcaman

Orcaman

Unknown or Legendary - Chem Dawg
Aka: Chemdog
Breeder: Chemdog

Heritage (no serious source known):
Speculation 1: unknown indica strain (Kush, HP or NL?)
Speculation 2: Nepali x Thai

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, joebrand (aka wonkanobe) and pbud met chemdog and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and Chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled "Chemdog" (now '91 Chemdog), "Chemdog a" (now Chemdog's sister), and "Chemdog b". In 2001, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled "c", "d", and "e". the "e" seed never germinated, "c" turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog "d" was the keeper. In 2006, chemdog and joebrand reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, "4" being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the "4" was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the "reunion pheno". Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

User-Generated Strain-Profile

For this strain we got input by 3 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 58 - 61 days (~59 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extremely good and very recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: Chem Dawg gets 7.67 of 10 possible Points in the average!

More Info: Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile!

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Family Tree
»»» Click to show all parents of Chem Dawg in our dynamic family tree map.

Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Chem Dawg"

Minitiger

Minitiger

Unknown or Legendary - Chem Dawg
Aka: Chemdog
Breeder: Chemdog

Heritage (no serious source known):
Speculation 1: unknown indica strain (Kush, HP or NL?)
Speculation 2: Nepali x Thai

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, joebrand (aka wonkanobe) and pbud met chemdog and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and Chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled "Chemdog" (now '91 Chemdog), "Chemdog a" (now Chemdog's sister), and "Chemdog b". In 2001, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled "c", "d", and "e". the "e" seed never germinated, "c" turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog "d" was the keeper. In 2006, chemdog and joebrand reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, "4" being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the "4" was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the "reunion pheno". Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

User-Generated Strain-Profile

For this strain we got input by 3 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 58 - 61 days (~59 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extremely good and very recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: Chem Dawg gets 7.67 of 10 possible Points in the average!

More Info: Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile!

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Family Tree
»»» Click to show all parents of Chem Dawg in our dynamic family tree map.

Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Chem Dawg"

I've read that Chemdog story a billion times and every time I do, all I can think is,"Gawd bless the good ol' days...." haha. $500 for an ounce? Yeah, I miss that. Buyer's market now. Lucky if you can get $2600 a pound these days....

Top Bottom