Chem Kush Pix

• Thread starter stellar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stellar

stellar

hi guys! hope everyone is doing well. been taking photos of a current test grow and will be uploading some of them here for your amusement/enjoyment/critique/orwhatever:D the grow started from seeds that came from female plants that were stressed to the point of turning "hermie" due to high temperatures in the grow room during flowering. the seeds were never intended to be grown so no labeling of what seeds came from which plant was done. it could be self-pollination seeds too. the genetics of the plants that produced the pollen are "chemdog 91" (skva cut), "socal master kush" and "sfv og kush" from breeder pisces genetics strains "valley dawg" and "mk-91". so far (50+ days of flowering in controlled temperatures) the plants from the seeds have not exhibited any signs of hermaphroditism so the original plants were most likely stressed to produce pollen, rather than it solely being a question of some genetic trait.

anyway, here are some photos
Chem kush pix 7
Chem kush pix 3
Chem kush pix 4
Chem kush pix 5
Chem kush pix
Chem kush pix 2
Chem kush pix 6

stellar

stellar

stellar

stellar

Dude, you're on FIRE. That's phuk'n awesome!
haha thanks man! hope the smoke will be equally awesome!! hanging to dry now..

I wanna grow that plant Stellar, it looks absolutely beautiful !
it's really something else.. i didn't take cuttings from it 'because it was so small', but it blossomed into a beauty in the final two weeks. short, only like 18", originally four branches like that but one got broken off. now she's in re-veg mode though and as i was trimming these tiny buds came off, guess i'll have to smoke 'em!
 P3M0610
 P3M0610 2
 P3M0613
 P3M0620
 P3M0613 4
 P3M0613 3
 P3M0613 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom