Chem Scum

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

I need to share a recurring issue when watering the garden this season. Anymore when I water the gardens I get this icky foamy, oily residue build up in the water pools in the garden. I now believe that this is the by product from Chem Trails. This is just one area in the garden from this afternoons watering. I'm just in disbelief what is happing to this great earth!
Chem scum

Chem scum 2

Chem scum 3

Orca

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Chemtrails? I think that is far less likely than it is simply an indicator of the presence of DOCs (dissolved organic compounds). Look up how foam fractionation works in relation to dissolved organic compounds. I believe that is what you're observing. EG, foamy waves. Waves with foam have existed long before we ever flew a plane. Why? DOCs.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks Seamaiden for your input. I looked into DOCs and learned this has more to do with bodies of water and the compounds that rise to the surface. The film I am experiencing is washing off everything. them building up in the low lying areas. I don't where you live but here in Colorado they are constantly Chem gridding the sky. I find it amazing that for example the weather forecast shows no rain for days. the next day they Chem grid the sky and here comes there Geo engineered rain storms. Just my opinion.:) On a better note. Check out my new garden buddy. He has landed on me twice now when out watering. I love Katydids!
DSCF1645

DSCF1648

DSCF1643

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom