Chem Sis and Double Underdawg - Check this shit out!

• Thread starter TortureKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Chemdog's Sister & Double Underdawg - Check this shit out!
Was in the garden the other day and I found these freaks. Ive never seen anything like this. I first noticed it on my Double Underdawg seedlings. These seeds are f2s from Joe Schmoes DUD.

There is 4 nodes total. The normal two nodes in the axial, and one or two extra nodes extending out on the leaf petioles. Ive seen triploids, tetraploids, and all kindsa shit but never this. This is obviously a positive trait, as yield would be greatly improved, and veg time could also be reduced with more branching.
DUD FREAKS>>>>

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After spotting this, I closely inspected all of the seed plants I have going. I noticed this happening on a few of my Chemdog's Sister females as well.

One plant is showing 3 nodes (the normal 2 inside the axial, and 1 extending out onto the leaf petiole). One plant is show 5 nodes, and another possible 6 nodes.
Chemdog's Sister FREAKS>>>>

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ive never seen anything like this, and I find it really strange that its happening on two different strains, at the same time. These plants have not been treated with anything, and have only been watered with mild nutrients.

Another thing I noticed, is this is only happening on the 5th-7th set of branches on each plant. Theres atleast 5 or 6 plants diff plants doing the same thing.

B

bigalshlikewhat

Do you have grow log or journal on this girl? I'd love to see her growth progress.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that crazy never seen that in 12 years growing...got any shots of the whole plant homie? nice find hope they come out killer for ya!

B

BudsSmoker

I had something like this happen me before, Doublegum i had - buds formed about half inch out on the stem of the fan leaves. I have a photo somewhere. It was a balls because those leaves were dieing off and i had to snip the leaf back to try save the bud. Ive also seen a picture of buds forming on the leaf center not the leaf stem.

TortureKill

TortureKill

HDK, I dont have pics of whole plant. I went to my spot yesterday to get these pics, and figured id post em. Wonder if anyone has ever seen this or can put a name to it.. Im completely baffled, and I have never seen this!

B

BudsSmoker

Here's some pistils on a leaf !
Ill see if i can find my pic.

Bud on leaf
TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive seen this before buds, but the trait im observing on these is very different.

G

goleboy

I've only seen a few mutants and that one is #2 now on my list right under my god bud triploid from bc bud depot, in my experience with them and the $400 in seeds I bought that triploid was onlything that made it worth while, however the triploid trait did not pass on thru cloning. I flowered the triploid which was going to be my mom after seeing the mutant-ness did not continue on to the clones just nice normal growth. But that is special for sure. Take cuts veg em out and see if they have this crazy trait....otherwise flower those bitches and see what kind of frosty goodness they pump out for ya

TortureKill

TortureKill

I will be making some seeds with these to not only see if this is a genetic trait, but also bc these are sum dank ass plants! DUD F3's and DUD X Chemdog's Sister. Ive already pollinated Underdawg #1 x DUD

420king-MASSES

I will be making some seeds with these to not only see if this is a genetic trait, but also bc these are sum dank ass plants! DUD F3's and DUD X Chemdog's Sister. Ive already pollinated Underdawg #1 x DUD

put me on the list brother lol ill test those babies out for you torture my dude straight fire

TortureKill

TortureKill

Thanks for stopping in its been a while 4 an update man, I will get into it this weekend.. Girls are showing lots of nice traits already!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
dud im all over this got a cross going now of schmoes dud. did you use anything to pop the seeds like superthrive or anything like that?

TortureKill

TortureKill

I did use a really light hygrozyme early in veg, Ive come to the conclusion that this has caused the uncommon growth in these. It did stunt them momentarily, but there back in full force, growing freakish nodes everywhere! Its happening with both strains, which leads me to believe it was most def the Hygrozyme. What is exactly in this stuff? What would cause the changes in the plants cells?

joeca1i

joeca1i

I'm sure it'll pop out hermies,or its off spring will pop them.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Bred in Wsthllyd

called a genetic inbred orgy. there is 1 in my gallery hermied like a thai bar on a full moon and for real it grew 2 different plants out 1 plant one side was like Chemdog #4 kinda with yellowing leaves
1 branch is normal and like dud/Chemdog D it spread is ladyboy powder Everywhere as a nightmare .....
dud2.jpg

Thats 1 plant

TortureKill

TortureKill

What makes you think it will hermi? U think all of these plants will hermi than?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Interesting photos and info Hrpuffnstuff... Here's the genetics of Double Underdawg:
The make up of the DUD is quite complex. I think this is the make up. Some of our strains need to be relisted.
91 Chem Dawg X Mass SS/NL=Underdawg
Underdawg X Super Skunk(sensi)=UD pheno
UD pheno X Afghani#1=UD-SS/Afghani#1
Underdawg X UD-SS/Afghani#1=UD#1
Underdawg X UD#1=Double Underdawg
On the other hand, my pheno #1 of Chemdog's Sister/D Bx1 was a triploid as a seedling with 3 branches at each node. I didn't top it and it ended up with two heads on it's main cola... This was documented in my 3 Round Journal. Even more interesting is the fact that all successive clones of this keeper pheno grew normally without any triploid or polyploid traits. I'm not positive if Joe used anything to feminize these beans, but I have heard that certain chemicals can create polyploids... :thinking

Latest posts

Top Bottom