Chem Sis and Double Underdawg - Check this shit out!

• Thread starter TortureKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
What makes you think it will hermi? U think all of these plants will hermi than?

I do know that shmoe's DUD will herm on you if your grow in every aspect is not dialed properly<<<She is a very temperamental one<<>>But produces fat yields and chemy fuely funk stank dank<<
>>not sure if this will be passed on or not<<

gtd

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

That is from genetics, hygrozyme is just an enzyme product and wouldnt do that. From what Ive read mutated traites are not exactly a good thing and increase hermi traits as well. Kinda liike a birth defect...man born with 3 arms...sure he can shuffle an extra deck of cards...but is it really a good thing??:shake

420king-MASSES

That is from genetics, hygrozyme is just an enzyme product and wouldnt do that. From what Ive read mutated traites are not exactly a good thing and increase hermi traits as well. Kinda liike a birth defect...man born with 3 arms...sure he can shuffle an extra deck of cards...but is it really a good thing??:shake

hell ya 3 arms couldnt hurt let see you could drive with 2 and wave with 3rd or 2 hands on wheel and one on phone shit lets get a lil dirty 2 hands on the tits and 1 hand flickin the clit and the liast goes on i say 3 hands all day go for it torture your rooms are dialed and you got the skillz they wont herm on you dawg

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im confident in saying this weird growth im seeing was induced by the environment, and not just in the genetics. Its happening with the Chemdog's Sister/d, and the DUD. Two seperate strains. These were started at the same time and fed, and treated the same. Only thing that I can come to is the hygrozyme that stunted them in early stages.. I dont think its genetics or a trait that popped up as a result of inbreeding..

TortureKill

TortureKill

Interesting shit.

TK, could you please link your journal?

This is about all I have for a journal at the moment. I will get some regular updates going. Thanks for the interest.

These are all very healthy and vigourous plants. Since theyve bounced back from the stunting, theyve taken off like crazy..

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Interesting photos and info Hrpuffnstuff... Here's the genetics of Double Underdawg:

On the other hand, my pheno #1 of Chemdog's Sister/D Bx1 was a triploid as a seedling with 3 branches at each node. I didn't top it and it ended up with two heads on it's main cola... This was documented in my 3 Round Journal. Even more interesting is the fact that all successive clones of this keeper pheno grew normally without any triploid or polyploid traits. I'm not positive if Joe used anything to feminize these beans, but I have heard that certain chemicals can create polyploids... :thinking

Interesting i wonder if the Trip and the Poly were segregated to specific branches.... ?

i could see maybe GA3 doing it cause it does change genetic make up of the plants ...
Silver methods may cause it if PPM's applied are to strong .. maybe... ?

Stress used to cause reversals , The off spring may inherit some of the stress characteristics " Hermies / Mutants" but when plants are brought back in to a normal growing regimen stress can be removed and plants will grow normally in further off spring or cuttings

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup HR... You may be onto something about the genetic traits segregating themselves into diff branches. I should have taken diff clippings back then, but I didn't know any better... :shake

Not trying to hijack my bud TortureKill's journal here, which by the way I'm eagerly awaiting his picture update... Cough, cough :thinking... I will say that I absolutely agree with GTD about Joe's chems being very sensitive and tricky to dial-in <<< prone to toss out a few nubbins here and there if not done properly >>> I've ran my Chem's Sis/D #1 and Double Underdawg #3 phenos through six rounds and neither have tossed out a nubbin, while the other phenos did... Besides being bad ass phenos with great taste, aroma, density, and yield the fact that they are true ladies is the reason why I'm keeping them. That being said, they are hands down better than anything I've run in my short career as a rookie farmer... :smirk Especially better than the infamous autoflowering Raskal OG or Chem Valley Kush in terms of quality.

I'll be popping a few more Chem's Sis and DUD beans in a few months and have no problem sifting through phenos and their finicky nature again as their genetics are top notch... I'm just sayin' that while the beans bred by Joe have a few issues, these are minor to find those phenos that truly stand out in the crowd. Now back to our regularly scheduled program... Let's see some photos TortureKill!!! :cool

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have see mutations on a few plants in my day, some very similar to this. Lucky find, maybe. I hope the flowers turn out as interesting as the veg growth. Looks good.

People. telling the difference between a diploi plant a triploid and/or tetraploid cannot be done visually. Dont get me wrong I know what you are all saying However, what you are referring to is the growth pattern not chromosomal differences. Just an fyi.

Keep it growing strong Tortutekill.

Peace

TortureKill

TortureKill

Interesting i wonder if the Trip and the Poly were segregated to specific branches.... ?

i could see maybe GA3 doing it cause it does change genetic make up of the plants ...
Silver methods may cause it if PPM's applied are to strong .. maybe... ?

Stress used to cause reversals , The off spring may inherit some of the stress characteristics " Hermies / Mutants" but when plants are brought back in to a normal growing regimen stress can be removed and plants will grow normally in further off spring or cuttings

That is very interesting HR. I was wondering the same thing referring to individual branches inheriting the trip and poly traits. The extra branches ive found has only seemed to occur at the 4th and 5th nodes, On both the sis/d and the dud's. I did consider cloning these extra freak branches as well as a healthy branch when im ready.. I may do just that, and observe them. Im very glad to hear that the mutants can be removed in a stable growing environment and further offspring arent necessarily always affected.

Whaddup HR... You may be onto something about the genetic traits segregating themselves into diff branches. I should have taken diff clippings back then, but I didn't know any better... :shake

Not trying to hijack my bud TortureKill's journal here, which by the way I'm eagerly awaiting his picture update... Cough, cough :thinking... I will say that I absolutely agree with GTD about Joe's chems being very sensitive and tricky to dial-in <<< prone to toss out a few nubbins here and there if not done properly >>> I've ran my Chem's Sis/D #1 and Double Underdawg #3 phenos through six rounds and neither have tossed out a nubbin, while the other phenos did... Besides being bad ass phenos with great taste, aroma, density, and yield the fact that they are true ladies is the reason why I'm keeping them. That being said, they are hands down better than anything I've run in my short career as a rookie farmer... :smirk Especially better than the infamous autoflowering Raskal OG or Chem Valley Kush in terms of quality.

I'll be popping a few more Chem's Sis and DUD beans in a few months and have no problem sifting through phenos and their finicky nature again as their genetics are top notch... I'm just sayin' that while the beans bred by Joe have a few issues, these are minor to find those phenos that truly stand out in the crowd. Now back to our regularly scheduled program... Let's see some photos TortureKill!!! :cool

No no brother, no worries here. Discussion is what were here for, and I encourage everyone to share. Im really anxious to get into these genetics, and see what they have to offer. I do have other seeds to run aswell, so if I dont find exactly what im after, or in case of a disaster, I can always give em another shot. I cant wait to see the new seeds u pop. I cant wait to try both the sis/d and the duds. :smoke

And I will get some pics of asap for ya shady bro :D I will do my best to get em up this weekend.. Keep in mind my grow house is miles from my own, and it makes it a bit difficult for regular updates. I will do my best bro.

GFam

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
How about those photos brah? Seems like you've already got a system that runs itself... I wish I could leave my girls alone for a few days... :thinking

E

EmpireSeeds

Amazing!! I've Never Seen Growth Like That...Talk About "Tight Inner Node Spacing"!! http://i487.invalid.com/albums/rr231/TheCropRoomII/Smiles/wow.gif
Do You Have any Update, Full Plant Shots?? Unless They Have a Massive Stretch, You'll Probably Have to do Some Major Trimming!!
Bonsai_w_75_crop_75.gif

Thanks For Sharing Them With Us!!

peace_pot_leaf.gif
-Dutch

TortureKill

TortureKill

These plants were destroyed during a break-in back in December. I was bummed, but thankfully I have more seeds :lock:

P

primeform

Interesting photos and info Hrpuffnstuff... Here's the genetics of Double Underdawg:

On the other hand, my pheno #1 of Chemdog's Sister/D Bx1 was a triploid as a seedling with 3 branches at each node. I didn't top it and it ended up with two heads on it's main cola... This was documented in my 3 Round Journal. Even more interesting is the fact that all successive clones of this keeper pheno grew normally without any triploid or polyploid traits. I'm not positive if Joe used anything to feminize these beans, but I have heard that certain chemicals can create polyploids... :thinking

Shady who is Hip Cat and what genetics company puts out doubledawg?

Is there anyway to get the original Underdawg?

91 Chem Dawg X Mass SS/NL=Underdawg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady who is Hip Cat and what genetics company puts out doubledawg?

Is there anyway to get the original Underdawg?

91 Chem Dawg X Mass SS/NL=Underdawg
I believe Hip Cat used to work for Top Dawg in the past, but I could be wrong... :itwasntme

TopDawg Seeds created DoubleDawg if I'm not mistaken and hopefully JJ-NYC could confirm the possibility of any Underdawg recreations... Here's a cool strain chart:
Here is the latest version of the TopDawg strain tree. Please let me know if something is not correct or is missing.

Top Bottom