Chem Urlke 2

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

lets get this thread goin with some pics farmers...even veg...that way for those of us who are gonna pop in the near future can have something of reference to pheno's..etc...!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im along for the ride as well dynamite seen them in the seed section im like how is there 15 packs still here?

Dynamite

Dynamite

sorry for the lack of updates .. :oops: I had a few issues that have been resolved.

they are sprouted and rooted , a few days past needing transplanted , they are going into 4inch rockwool cubes this afternoon,once rooted in those I'll transplant them into 1gal's until they are sexed .. then Im not sure if I'll take cuts or just bloom the seedlings , depends on the timing with the rest of my crop I guess

the 4 in the middle are the chemUrkle2's , hopen for a couple females or I'll crack a new pack
007-1024x768-jpg.239141

some Chemdog #4 I am currently chopping on , it's these seedling grama (or great grama ? lol), and some bud pics always keep it interesting:)

007 1024x768
006 1024x768
005 1024x768
003 1024x768
rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I'm a little late, but here's pics of my chem urkel thrown into flower. Has not been pruned at all. It will be a little while till I run a full batch, but I got antsy and threw this girl into the mix. This pheno is not a stretcher, but is definitely stacking. This is day 21, running dyna gro nutes, ebb and flow, low feed at 1.1 EC.
DSC 4011
DSC 4009
Smells like fruity pebbles. Started at 5 inches, and about 12 inches now.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
No its the chem urkel 1, I can't remember right now the cross, but I picked it up in march at auction, then I saw there was a chem urkel 2, so I got that as well. I haven't sprouted those beans yet. But I wouldn't relate this to Alien's FPOG, it just reminded me a bit of my fav cereal. Today she smells chemy, citrus, and mothballs, with a little berry smell as well. I've never run any of jj's gear, let alone any chem crosses, and I tell you, between this and my three stardawg phenos I have to pick from, these plants smell incredibly complex.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Those look good for 21 days, I'm hoping to be able to pick these up soon (if my seed fund account can put on any weight, its a little thin right now). I've seen a few pics posted here on the farm that are quite inspiring.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Im going to take clones from these in 2 weeks then flip them 12/12 for sexing and let the females go the duration

Ive been purposely keeping these under 3 T5 bulbs instead of turning on all 8 bulbs , but now I have more room and I'll kick them into high gear

chem urkle 2's

093 1024x768
092 1024x768
091 1024x768

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they all look pretty unifrom and pretty healthy

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Lil update on the Chem Urkel 1 sex tester I earlier posted. Took her to 57 days, had to pull due to the perpetual timing schedule, but she's only a sexing tester. Dyna Gro nutes for 6 weeks, low feeding hydro (1.1-1.3 EC) and a 2 week flush. 100% hydroton as the media. about 5-10% amber trichs. The garlic funk odor came on strong after the flush started and the lemon grape smell became the background, as did the color. smoke report in a couple of weeks!
DSC 4211
DSC 4252

DSC 4216

Dynamite

Dynamite

Im still workn on these ,slowly but surely , actually just got room and put them under the 1k's 2days ago , I'll update again after they show sex in a week or 3 , the flash from the camera makes the front one look yellowish , but they are all beautiful lush green

Home camera 003

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
great thread...i wanted to try this strain. they look so frosty. nice pics

KushCompass

KushCompass

I need to get some of this in my life! Those nugs look DANK rick!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking healthy brother. kinda reminds me of chem a little maybe a nice 50/50? can see that extra waxyness on the leaves.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Thanks Fella's

here she is at 27days
I have removed a bunch of leafs,probably as many as are on the plant now , gets the huge leafs from the urkle side Im thinking , but looks to be stackn like a chem ! nd she doen't mind gettn her legs shaved and opening her up a bit :p
Home camera 015
Home camera 013

rollon

rollon

hey dynamite i am diggin this thread. those shots of ur female are impressive. really like the structure. thought i would throw up a pic of a chem urkle 2 male that i couldn't throw out. hope u don't mind. i think it might be an urkle leaner, some of the fanleaves have a purple tint aready. lookin forward to seeing ur finish. peace
Chem urkle 2 male
Chem urkle 2 leaf

Latest posts

Top Bottom