Chem Urlke 2

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

Love the looks on that male rollon !! wish I would of had the space to keep a male

everyones welcome to post chem urkle everything in this thread !

Here's my girl at I think day 50 (today)

Home camera 047
Home camera 046
Home camera 041

true grit

true grit

Looking fast and funky Dynamite! What kinda smells? Just flipped a beast of a Poodle Nuts bush (like 3'x3'), we'll see how she puts out. toss some pix when shes poppin

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Dynamite! Looking great! Got these veggin away. Very excited bout em now!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
she looks real good dynamite how she smelling?

Dynamite

Dynamite

thanks for the compliments fella's ! the nuggz are crAzy hard , even more dense then chem#4, this gal was just a sex tester I left in a 1gal , I never thought it was gonna get that BIG in the little container , I'll be harvesting it tomorrow or the next day(day 60 or so )

far as smell , that's the only part that seems to be lacking , and with the parents I'm 110% one could find a very similar pheno but with a rank smell to it .. the smell that is there is a very light sweet smell with a hint of chem#4 .. so I look forward to seeing how she turns out once dry and of course HOW SHE SMOKES !!

I have a clone of her under the T5's and will be running her next grow as a full on trEE , going in a room with only 2 plants per 1 k - it'll be a beast

be back in 2weeks or so with dry nugg shots & the skinny on the finished product

Dynamite

Dynamite

So after this bud dried and cured a very pleasant mild aroma of spice and purple came thru

the flavor was FAR better then the smell

nuggs have a density rivaled by few ~ insaneO rock hard nugs

the stone is VERY indica sedative type of laid back stone , wrapped in a warm blanket soothing type of high

I kept the clone and plan on running her again in the future with an organic feed and see how she comes out

sorry for no dry/cured nugg shots , but trust the herb was enjoyed by many !!

Thcola

Thcola

anybody still sitting on a pack of Chem urkle II or dawg waltz? Pm me!!!!

rollon

rollon

some f4 0utdoor Chem Urkle are on there way great strain . Makes everything it touches better. Like my stardawg xchem urkle 2. Hope to cross it to my yeti f3.peace

green punk

green punk

some f4 0utdoor Chem Urkle are on there way great strain . Makes everything it touches better. Like my stardawg xchem urkle 2. Hope to cross it to my yeti f3.peace

Is it the "2" or the first round? Different tres males were used I believe.

And is there a dawg waltz from a bit back that is also around? If understand it's not a topdawg though.??

rollon

rollon

Is it the "2" or the first round? Different tres males were used I believe.

And is there a dawg waltz from a bit back that is also around? If understand it's not a topdawg though.??
this is Chem urkle 2 . The chem coming through is very nice. High and lonesome did the waltz .a kick ass strain but not realated.anything crossed to this combines well.a very nice chem cross

rollon

rollon

outdoor Chem Urkle 2 (f3) this is a friends outdoor grow testing out this strain. The keeper pheno is the one in the background. Peace

V  47BA

Latest posts

Top Bottom