Chem Valley Kush (Cali Connection)

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Perfect timing for the full moon (blue) and the New Years (2010)

Just scuffed seven Chem Valley Kush seeds from Cali Connection... Soaked 24h. in h2o 99% h2o2 1% PH 5.8 A day later these babies just landed in some oasis cubes.

This is going to be fun. Two of the strongest strains rolled into one; so we're going to have some real bomb fire on are hands:volcano:

Chemvalleykush

T

TopShelf

Congrats! I got 3 of these monsters in the cab right now! Two are straight bushes! You cant even touch them without getting that good funky lemon pledge scent stuck on your hands for a few hours!!!

S

Sway

have u ever noticed how much better your germ rates are when u pop on the full or new moon? its really incredible.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Congrats! I got 3 of these monsters in the cab right now! Two are straight bushes! You cant even touch them without getting that good funky lemon pledge scent stuck on your hands for a few hours!!!
Nice! I just popped in on your CVK thread. It's looking real sweet in there:) I guess I'll be resurrecting the carbon filters :yes

cant wait to see your thread.
Thanks buddygreen, I'll keep em' rollin....

have u ever noticed how much better your germ rates are when u pop on the full or new moon? its really incredible.

Hola! Sway... I always enjoy reading your posts:) Yes, I've noticed that with the seed and transplants as well. A friend recently dropped a biodynamic book off. It has some really cool concepts in it.

Here is the CVK day 3, yesterday:
IMG 3384

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
They are gonna do ya gr8, bro! Happy times hunting for those delic phenos.. Lemon kerosine funk! lol...Oh the good times with CVK!!

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

following along
welcome. a little slow on updates. I've sexed the plant in a greenhouse and came up with 5 girls and 2 boys. They are now around 6 weeks into flower.

They are gonna do ya gr8, bro! Happy times hunting for those delic phenos.. Lemon kerosine funk! lol...Oh the good times with CVK!!

Thanks for the words of encouragement:) I think 3 of the girlz will be delic. but the proof is in the puffin with a couple of weeks to go, I'm dyin to try the lemon kerosine funk.:animbong:

Img 4185
Img 4188
Img 4179
Img 4193
Img 4191
Img 4200
JH420

JH420

Them monsters are built like Brock Lesnar! don't forget to give us some nug shots.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
WOW......great job all around! It's good to see another member proving that og's/chem's DO yield when grown properly :)

again, great work!
bf

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Them monsters are built like Brock Lesnar! don't forget to give us some nug shots.
lol.. Thanks... not sure who brock Lesnar is but he sounds like a badass, started flushing last Thursday.

WOW......great job all around! It's good to see another member proving that og's/chem's DO yield when grown properly :)

again, great work!
bf

Thanks for the kind words. og/chem the best of both worlds! nice to have all the great farmers here the hang with.

Glad you could join in on the fun.

B

barneyfife

cheech you smoked any yet? do you no which pheno you perfer yet?

B

barneyfife

oh i thought youd chopped already lol. i have 2 phenos of her right now also.
one is done at 8 to 8.5 wk doesnt yeild very well.
like the other much more it will proberly be my keeper. had another that was really badass but was alittle slower at 1st so i tossed the clone i had of her in veg big mistake.
turned out to be the one should have tryed revegging her.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

welcome. a little slow on updates. I've sexed the plant in a greenhouse and came up with 5 girls and 2 boys. They are now around 6 weeks into flower.

Thanks for the words of encouragement:) I think 3 of the girlz will be delic. but the proof is in the puffin with a couple of weeks to go, I'm dyin to try the lemon kerosine funk.:animbong:

DAMN what do you feed those monster chunky buds?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Smoking sum chem valley kush right now off mello fellow and i have to say this is sum tastey weed and totally monging.

JAWS

JAWS

great looking plants and nice males as well........hoping to get some soon here myself, if so will run them next round 4SURE....

Latest posts

Top Bottom