CHEM VALLEY KUSH (FEM)

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

Here's the CC CVK she has an awesome smell... she bent herself into the perfect form
all the branches are where they would be had i tied them down...haa ha
its crazy her arms keep moving farther out to the side with all the weight..I'm running outta room
I'm guessing its a good Chemdog D pheno...i wounder what tahoe brought to the table...potency??
5gal pot
roots organic soil
Gh 3 part
4 week veg
super cropped a little

Chem d 7
Chem valley kush fem 2
Chem valley kush fem 3
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Awesome bro I just puffed a fat bowl of CVK but mine are not fems......just ran her last grow got my pheno from regular beans but yours looks awesome as well......Im pretty positve there isn't any Tahoe Og in CVK its parents are( Chemdog x San Fernando Og Kush) she is a heavy hitting strains for sure got another 10 pack im gonna crack soon!

Cheers bro

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Nice buds GraySkull!! I grew some Chemdog fem beans a while back and the smoke was very impressive.

Illmind

Illmind

dunno but I read every og fem hybrid such as Chemdog #4 og n all the others was a reversed Tahoe. makes sense since his bread n butter this year is Tahoe s1. his m/f seed is sfv og x afghani f3 or f4 I believe. this I read shortly after cannabis cup maybe he released a new batch with sfv reversals so please don't quote me I smoke maaaad treefer...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

dunno but I read every og fem hybrid such as Chemdog #4 og n all the others was a reversed Tahoe. makes sense since his bread n butter this year is Tahoe s1. his m/f seed is sfv og x afghani f3 or f4 I believe. this I read shortly after cannabis cup maybe he released a new batch with sfv reversals so please don't quote me I smoke maaaad treefer...
interesting. mine is from a couple years ago batch, got as a cut from friend so not sure if fems or reg.

Illmind

Illmind

ya it could even be a cvk s1 from a m/f pack. swerves descripts get vaguer n vaguer

grayskull

grayskull

ahhh yes there is much confusion...
ok lets begin with the facts CVK regs are Chemdog D x sfv....the fems are Chemdog D x tahoe og male pollen....the pics posted are fems...and since chem would be dominate in the two im thinking shes a soild Chemdog D looking plant...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

ahhh yes there is much confusion...
ok lets begin with the facts CVK regs are Chemdog D x sfv....the fems are Chemdog D x tahoe og male pollen....the pics posted are fems...and since chem would be dominate in the two im thinking shes a soild Chemdog D looking plant...

Thats kinda dumb release a totally different strain but keep the name the same....I thought the valley in the name chem valley kush was from the San fernando Valley......I like swerve and his gear but he should change the name of the fems......I like his crosses with the SFV alot more I tried his Regular Tahoe beans and didn't get a keeper and My buddy just ran his buddah tahoe and it wasn't anything special either......but the SFV crosses I have tried were all bomb......anyways awesome work looking forward to seeing some dried nug shots....compare her to my CVK!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

D and 4 were seeds from the same bag, so the story goes. Some say d for bling and 4 for yield.

grayskull

grayskull

Thats kinda dumb release a totally different strain but keep the name the same....I thought the valley in the name chem valley kush was from the San fernando Valley......I like swerve and his gear but he should change the name of the fems......I like his crosses with the SFV alot more I tried his Regular Tahoe beans and didn't get a keeper and My buddy just ran his buddah tahoe and it wasn't anything special either......but the SFV crosses I have tried were all bomb......anyways awesome work looking forward to seeing some dried nug shots....compare her to my CVK!
i know man i hit swerve up and asked him if he liked the name tenacious d for the cvk fems and he said he might change the name.

grayskull

grayskull

yea every time i see reg CVK its so SFV dom.....i def gonna get some of those SFV when swerve brings them out next year or 2K14

grayskull

grayskull

if your reading this please chim in....do you see any tahoe in the pic...shape of buds..or shape of plant...would you say its 90% chem looking??

Top Bottom