Chem Valley Kush grow log

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Hello folks...thought I'd run a little grow log on my OGK x Chemdog seeing as these are some killer genetics, and I'm sure there's people who will want to see how this goes...I mean...it's like getting two supermodels to get n3kk1d...the offspring is odds on going to be v. sexy :)

I planted 1 bean, got one fem :rastadancing: - no selection here, I just plant one until I get a female and grow it. This way I can do multiple strains perpetually in my 1.2m tent to keep my eternal search for FF's perfect headstash going :) I try to keep a cut of most things I grow until I smoke it, but with limited space it gets difficult. If a bean doesn't turn out as expected I just try again.....think of it as long term selection....

Anyhow, on with the show. This gal only just popped her pistils out, hence me starting the log. She's been in 12/12 for 9 days, was vegged for about a month, is in a 3.6 litre pot and sitting in straight canna coco.

Base water: pH8, EC0.6 (hard tap)

Baby Juice (per litre): 5ml Formulex, 4ml Rhizotonic, 1 drop superthrive, pH 5.5 + AN Piranha, Voodoo, Tarantula for microherd

Veg (per 20 litres - pH 5.5-5.6, EC1.5): 50ml Canna Coco AB, 40ml Rhizotonic, 50ml Cannazym, 20 drops superthrive, 20ml Silicon, 30ml Sugar Peak Catalyst (to feed microherd)

Flower (per 20 litres - pH 5.6-5.7 EC1.8): 50ml Canna Coco AB, 10ml Rhizotonic, 50ml Cannazym, 20ml Silicon, 30ml Sugar Peak Catalyst, 20ml Bloombastic, 50ml Canna Boost, 50ml Diamond Nectar.

She's living in a 1.2m tent under a 600w HPS (Sunmaster dual spectrum) in a adjust-a-wing reflector with an additional 250w blue CFL in a sunmate reflector.

Enough with the blah...here's the photos. I added bendz to train her as she's already looking like she's going to get quite busy in the 'core' - and I've had PM probs so I need to make sure she's breathing nicely.

Chem valley kush grow log
Chem valley kush grow log 2
Chem valley kush grow log 3
Chem valley kush grow log 4
Chem valley kush grow log 5
Chem valley kush grow log 6
Chem valley kush grow log 7
Chem valley kush grow log 8
Chem valley kush grow log 9
Chem valley kush grow log 10
Chem valley kush grow log 11
Chem valley kush grow log 12
Chem valley kush grow log 13
B

BiggerTom

You're gonna love that plant FF. The CVK has the fattest buds in my tent right now. Mine looks like it may be finishing slow, it's going to be the last lady done, but I am absolutely certain that it will be worth the wait.
Good show. GREAT CAMERA!

S

Swerve

looking good.. looks like he blend...i see large nuggs in your future.. hows she smelling right now.. kinda acrid skunky funk?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
she is looking really healthy and buetiful nice bro

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
hey bro were did u get those bendz did u make em or buy them somewhere that is sick i need some

K

keenstylie

such a nice lookin plant...hey where can u get them inside the states..they look so practical, i love it!!

F

FastForward

such a nice lookin plant...hey where can u get them inside the states..they look so practical, i love it!!

No idea, sorry.... I think you have to get them from Progrow.

A lot of people have asked about them since UKCheesehead's cheese growlog. I'll have a chat with Logic and see if something can be done...

FF

S

sempervirdis

woow fastforward ...these guys really have killer prices on everything......thanks for the link!!
btw fantastic looking plants
sv

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nice!!! i got some of those beans comin!!! i'll be keepin an eye on yours!!! peace djxx

F

FastForward

Thanks for the good words guys.

Mini update (Day 13 of 12/12)

She's stretching a bit and my gut feeling was that she looks like she'll produce way better with a bigger pot (some plants have really surprised me in 4l, but this one just looks like she's gonna be a hungry one). Have moved her to a 6.5l pot - didn't take root photos but they're amazing - perfect shiny white and literally matted all over the coco. The pot change was definitely a good move.

In line with the repot, I also removed a lot of the lower growth. IME these tend to get pm, restrict air flow and produce popcorn buds, and considering she looks like she's going to be taller than I expected I'd rather she concentrated on a main cola and a few sides.

IMG 7992
IMG 7993
IMG 7994
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey ff!! do you know of a place stateside that stock these bendz!!! 21 british pounds for shipping is a little bit much!!! peace djxx

F

FastForward

Quite a few people have asked me that question DJ.....am working on something at the mo....when I know more will share.....but at this time I don't think you can get them stateside at all. Like I say, give me a few days and I might be able to change that ;)

F

FastForward

Major grief - there's something deeply wrong with my growroom because all my mature plants are throwing nanners and seeds, and my CVK has herm'd - DUE TO STRESS (not genetics).

I think it has to be the heat - it has been really hot here recently and my output fan had ripped a part of the duct tape off, and so wasn't at full capacity.

So, I'm about to kill this girl turned ladyboy :( Got a cut, will start again....got to sort this herm problem out...totally new to me....the only thing that has changed is the temperature (seasonal heat + maybe the 250w CFL).

Arrrrse......live and learn.....here's the photos. Thanks for tuning in....sorry for the early stop but shit happens. Will restart this once I've got things sorted.

IMG 8007
IMG 8008
IMG 8009
IMG 8010
IMG 8012
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ff

im upset 4 you shit happens n u got a cut

but damn bro that was lookin real healthy

shit that cvk looks great would you say she lean more toward da sfv

1luvbigherb

B

BiggerTom

Dood, I am sorry to hear things took a dump. Bummer, it happens. The heat messed with me too.
My CVK plant luckily got through fine. I think it is finishing up nicely as the trichomes are turning a nice milky white. BUT, the pistils are still white, some are a washed out red.
Get back on the horse man. You'll be fine.:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom