• Thread starter COCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

COCannabis

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis
Strain : Chem Valley Kush from Cali Connection, grown by PankFlamingoMon, Chemdog x SFV OG
Method Smoked : bowl

APPEARANCE

a lot like Chemdog, sour diesel, and og kush, but mostly like sour diesel i think...the hairs are a pinkish tangerine color, and the bud is a very bright green with tons of trichomes, leaves are darker green like most of the CD, SD, and OG I've seen

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : lemon peels, chemmy fuel funk
Associated smells of bud : some skunkyness and light mustiness; undertones are very og-reminiscent

TASTE

Dominant flavour : lemony chem
Associated flavours : incensey/soft OG tones

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) I'd give this a 9 at least, the smoke doesn't seem to expand too much, and I was able to wake n bake with this one pretty early without having even an inkling of coughing
- cough factor? : not via pipe

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body 75/25
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9.4
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) hours n hours, I smoked at 11 and it's now 220; I've come down for the most part (still feel some effects for sure) and I had a huuuge lunch
Use : Daytime/Bedtime either or, I haven't smoked a bunch of this at one sitting though so we'll see about overindulging...
Munchies? : yes/no I was hungry to begin with, but I definitely ate a ridiculous amount of food for lunch, so I'm gonna go with yes. Like I said I haven't REALLY smoked a lot of this yet...
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine () fuel (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

All in all, CVK is the SHIT. The smell is a solid lemony chem fuel with tons of tones that any OG heads would recognize. The pictures I took don't really do the buds justice, but I was short on time, so I'll update in the future with some more. I only took 3 or 4 hits out of a little spoon to try this out, and I gotta say, this is some of my all-time favorite herb. It's very reminiscient of Chemdog, OG, Sour Diesel, and Headband in tons of respects. Seconds after exhaling my first hit, I had a sort of light-headedness come on that made me think "damn!" The high continued to come on strongly, and in about 15 minutes, I was totally ripped. I got slightly paranoid but not anything compared to say, Neville's Haze (coming soon!). The high from this herb REALLY reminded me of Sour D and Headband. It was so powerful and heady, with some giggling and smiles as well. However, I was able to socially interact like normal on the outside, although I was crazy high on the inside. The strong heady aspects that felt euphoric and lifting ended up morphing into a slightly sleepy but very happy effect after a huge meal. This is basically everything I look for in a high, and is truly the complete package. It won't kick you in the face like Bubba and it won't send you soaring like most hazes, but it won't leave you disappointed either. This strain meets right in the middle of what I personally look for in my ganja.

Granted, this review is on about 3-4 small-medium pipe hits. I'll be toking some ridiculous amounts of this to see how far it can go, and I'll update when I do. The flavor with such a small amount in the bowl wasn't extraordinarily strong either, so hopefully that'll come out stronger the next time I smoke...I'd be surprised if it didn't, considering the smell is so damn strong and delicious! This is absolutely a personal favorite of mine, and I will be enjoying every last nugget.

I'll be updating within the next week with more news on flavor, more pictures, and more detail on what happens when you smoke more than you should--because I feel like most of the Farm likes to smoke a LOT of herb...so stay tuned :P

Chem valley kush smoke report
Chem valley kush smoke report 2
Chem valley kush smoke report 3
Chem valley kush smoke report 4
B

Buddy Flowers

Great review man. Pank bring some up to the mountains :harvest: :harvest:

C

COCannabis

OK, I have some new pics but haven't gotten em on the computer yet...will post tomorrow or day after. As for the high, I smoked a whole bowl plus a hit to myself, which is way more than usual.
Sorry if I offend any when I say Damn, I'm high as fuck. When you overdo (or nail on the head, depending on your perspective) how much you smoke with the CVK, you know it. My entire body is alive with buzzing and a borderline orgasmic feeling as I lay on my bed. This feels like an extreme indica-OG only with a ridiculous potent head aspect from the Chemdog D. The smell is definitely a lemony fuel sugar cookie which translates to taste--however the taste that is left lingering in my mouth is different than that of the smoke. It's a piney, skunky dankness reminding me somewhat of the taste of Fat Albert, but without the ammonia/vinegar/urine, and the lemon aspects are different. I actually picked up my computer specifically to do this update, and ended up browsing around for about 15 minutes through my music library switching to songs before the last one was over, each time thinking "oh, that'd be SICK right now!" (one of my fav past times is getting "too" high, slapping on some good headphones and listening to whatever I'm in the mood for).
At that point I remembered I was going to do this update. I also feel like I'm rambling quite a bit, and that this post is extremely unorganized, but maybe that'll help everyone understand where this strain can put you. Or maybe I'll read this when I'm sober or at least not this high, and be embarrassed as hell about it. We'll see. Until then I hope this is at least somewhat comprehensible and informative.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Getting ready to run this girl naturally in soil. You'll have to compare the COCO and SOIL differences later on. Haha everyone smokes to much of this stuff and gets silly high.

B Ez CO

PANK

C

COCannabis

after reading my post somewhat sobered up but not really, I don't know what I was so worried about being offensive, rambly, etc...really does get you silly high! Was this version cocoa or soil?

Aligee

Aligee

... good one bro sounds like some good 'erb nice report !!!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

I ran her in canna coco w/ canna coco nutes, rhizotonic, hygrozyme, and pk 13/14. I'm loving the coco it's the easiest medium I've ever grown in. I'm contemplating going 100% soil soon though. I just love natural flowers!

S

Steve Z

damn pank you got all the dank!

i wanna jump on some smoking your dank wagon... what parking lot does it leave from?

lololol. rockin my dude!

C

COCannabis

Here's some more pictures...still couldn't get the focus right on the trichomes, so you'll just have to do with sparkles instead :)

PC280001
PC280013
PC280014
C

ClearWater

Looks absolutely lovely guys, cant wait to try some. In my mind that's how a CVK nugget should look, nice light pistils and that beatiful light green color.

G

Growing247

I bought me a seed of some CVK as well as some Afghan Kush and Blue Mystic. The CVK was the first to pop. Germed in Fox Farm OCean Forrest with grow rocks at the bottom which was a first timers mistake! Should have used light warrior and bought a bottle of distilled water. I have 2 seeds on the way. 1 regular OG #3 X SFV Chem and Og #4 x Chem both regular from Cali Connection. The CVK is growing its second set of leaves and is growing under a 19-5 schedule with my other clones of Warlock, Hash Plant, Purple Kush, Great White Shark and Urkle.

forman

forman

This cross is a hidden gem!! I grew it out few grows ago got a huge female that took over my room which made me pull two flowering plants out after the fourth week in flower just because I had to see her full potential. I got atleast 6oz from this plant in 5 gal of coco using ***dog's recipe. This strain stunk so good no matter how you had it wrapped you stunk!!! Great high top five in my history! Took tons of clones thought I had my "elite" then last winter happened (keystone state, USA) and my electicity went out for 5 days in below freezing temps and they all froze to death. Since then I was hoping the male had been reworked before I purchase another few packs, but I don't think I can help myself.

C

COCannabis

This stuff keeps blowing me away. I just packed a bowl and was chewing on some stems, and the taste of the flowers is much different than the smoke. My mouth is full of onion powder and garlic flavors, with a hint of skunk...the smell of the flowers is more like lemon sugar cookies and fuel...very interesting.

C

ClearWater

Yea it was really good. I just ran out, although I have some Chem Jones, Berkle, and White Bubba as well so Im not really too bummed.

C

COCannabis

Those all sound fire; what's the white bubba like? sounds like a match made in heaven

C

ClearWater

The White Bubba was quite good, the grower didnt keep the pheno cause he said it tossed nanners at the end. I didnt really care though, didnt seem to come out in the smoke, hazardous to other plants tho. Ill let you know a little later on the smoke. I sampled the White Bubba with some White Fire in a bowl topped off with some BHO so it was pretty ridiculous lol. The Chem Jones was fantastic I have and look forward to growing this particular phenotype

big twinn

big twinn

WOAH looks amazing. Ive had Chemdog #4 and I have a cut of SFV how does this compare to the two?

Top Bottom