Chem Valley Kush X Elvis

• Thread starter LaoGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LaoGrow

I have six seeds of Elvis that i'm sprouting of an Elvis I had grown before and developed seeds for, and I have heard good things about a combination of Chem-D and Elvis, So I thought it might be fun to cross the strongest pheno of Elvis to my Chem Valley Kush. Honestly, I lovee Elvis, and since im going to get the pollen from it, I really want to make a delicious cross. Other then the Chem Valley Kush, im mothering these other strains that might be interesting to cross with elvis;
Celestial Temple Sativa
Crimea Blue
MK Ultra
Kushberry
Cannadential
Thai Super Skunk
Gods Gift

What do you think?

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

i think you should do some CVK/elvis and send em in as freebies. i had a couple elvis seeds i was lucky enough to find in bud and lost 3 and one didnt make it. i was bummed.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Wait until "Mizz Elvis" gets wind of this !! Have not tried elvis but I hear its stellar and unique !! Sounds like a Killer cross. RB

C

C.H.ILL

whatever Laogro does he does with perfection! i will give him that much, cant wait to see what u do with some chem valley its going to be stupid. :character0180:

L

LaoGrow

Hell yeah my chem valley is sooooooooooo beautiful right now, getta cut!

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

MK ultra, Kush berry or god's gift would all be delicious in their own ways. MK ultra would be ice & trippy. Thai super skunk would make a good party smoke.

Top Bottom