Chem Valley Kush~~>

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Howzit funky people!
I was given a CVK pheno a while back that is the tits as far as smell, high, and yield! The problem with that pheno is the buds are a little to airy for my liking....
So i got a new pack to sort through and try and find another killer pheno or two! 8/10 so far in 24hrs
one time,
Dr. Evil

Chem valley kush
true grit

true grit

Alright, I know you'll kill it over there! Are these regs or fems? I have 2-3 fems cranking so it will be nice to see your selection! Got any pics of the other cut you already have?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks ya'll!!!!
Grit, these are regs not fems, and here is a bud pic and bush pic of the old cut for ya...

DSC09447
DSC09287
supercharged

supercharged

wooooooow that cvk looks sick doc, just wonderin wat day 12/12 u took her?
popped 1of these beans a couple weeks back an she really is a beauty
was that a chem pheno clone u have?

G

grenbone

Thats some tasty lookin nuggetry you got goin on. Sick Job! I'm definitely looking forward to watching this thread unfold. Your photos have me psyched to get my CVK going on sooner than later!

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Nice! Definetely giving them luv. What are those lovely laddies in?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i hope you get your pheno with more dense of a nugget that would be sick. Most people take what they popped and never go back to the pack to find soemthing better. they either like what they got going or they dont. if they like it(smoke wise) then they keep it they dont attempt to make it better if it has flaws.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Well this is the pheno i've narrowed down to be the most interested in. She is far more sat leaning than my last one...so maybe a SFV dom plant with some subtle D funk coming through.. :cool0019::pimp::cool0019:

DSC00028
S

Swerve

i hope you got stakes cuz that plant once it makes kolas is gonna need it

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lookin like a shrub man. Anxious to see thsi girl flower. I have some f2s I wanna grow soon

B

Buddy Hemphill

nice! looks killer bro..

Mind if I ask...how long did you veg?

peace

psyko

psyko

hi bro :winking0067:,
recently buy
sour og and chem vally kush,
for me very quality bud for the great chemdog:pimp:,
consigli for cultivation ?

farza azzurri ? italian !?

hola !

lars

lars

Yeah, the CVK will stretch, ending up a huge plant with a massive yield. Nothing special IMO, but different and a good commercial strain.

Top Bottom