Chem Valley Kush~~>

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I bet she smells as good as she looks! :)

Beautiful plant Dr. Evil.

marski420

marski420

Hope she turns out the way you want bro, Nice tight nugs are always delicious

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks ya'll!!!
Here she is from today.......sorry about the hps pics..
I think she will definitely fill in more than the other pheno i run....smell wise, she is not as chemmy rotten as the other pheno...she is putting of a sour/lime smell to her right now.

DSC00619
DSC00616
B

BongToker

nice dr, looks like shes going to be another good yielder for you man keep it up:passingjoint:

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

She is definitely a better yielder than my prior chem valley kush.... Im sure this will turn out to be some good smoke, but i am almost convinced that there may have been a packaging miss hap because this plant IS the sweetest most tropical smelling plant in my garden. no kush or chem anywhere to be found with this plant....maybe a jamaican??

DSC00803
DSC00804

420king-MASSES

those are some fropstynuggetry you got there man good job keep up the good work

M

mj1234

CVK herms

I got some CVK from my collective, after 3 weeks all my girls grew balls. On my second run from clones of the moms, same thing. I had read a post where, I think Swerve said, this can happen because the Chem tends to herm. Nice. Maybe a warning label so I could have bought some Raskal or Larry instead. Burned em down!

Hope anyone who gets these has better luck.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

I got some CVK from my collective, after 3 weeks all my girls grew balls. On my second run from clones of the moms, same thing. I had read a post where, I think Swerve said, this can happen because the Chem tends to herm. Nice. Maybe a warning label so I could have bought some Raskal or Larry instead. Burned em down!

Hope anyone who gets these has better luck.

Ive had good luck with chem valley kush....and i did not mention herms. I just think this may be something else..being familiar with chem, sfv, and chem valley...i get none of the associated smells. just pure tropical...which is why i suspect jamaican.

B

BongToker

dr this looks almost identical to one of the phenos i came across in my cvk grow also.. can you describe the smell? the one i have has a distinct fruity mango smell to it.

M

mj1234

I don't have any pics to show, but your CVK looks a lot different than mine. And the smell, as describe on the Cali site, pure funk. Wish I had your fruity stuff!

Top Bottom