chem valley kush

• Thread starter smoketilluchoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devious d

devious d

looking good, that white fire looks dank smoke cant wait to see that bitch finish looks mad snowey :rasta2:

S

smoketilluchoke

THANKS PEOPLE

CVK DAY 42

looking chemmy as far as i can tell, stinks aswel'

CVK2
CVK3
CVK4
S

smoketilluchoke

Looking dank man looking dank. How's she smelling??

swerve

she doesnt smell, she STINKS!!!!!

no lemons here bro just straight up FUEL FUNK!!!!!

i can just imagine the smell in 4 weeks time, its gunna be crazy

so glad we kept clones off this baby

yo swerve wot u think on the auto situation

u reckon if my clones reveg, its free from auto traits????

G

grenbone

Your CVKs look outstanding bro! I hope I get a Chemmy Fuelly keeper like that!

B

BongToker

wow real stoked to have just popd some cvk thats off to a reall healthy start, smoke your plants are really nice broham, do you top them all off or what??

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man o Man, that's the CVK I'm talking about. That is iced out bro, job well done.. Swerve hit the CVK out of the park!!!!! Boy I miss her.. She was damn good smoke..

Swerve when are more hitting the bay?

waayne

waayne

Very nice!!!!!
That CVK is really frosty!
Killer Job on her, she's a real beauty!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!!!! Those are really nice man.. Job well done and that is some flame man. Those have really nice structure and oh so frosted.. :clapping

How are the smells?

S

smoketilluchoke

yo tex whats apnin bro u good?

yeh man the smell is rediculous, stinking like straight up fuel funk!

i cant wait to blaze this one bro its guna be sick i can tell already

R

Radio_Dread

damn bro lookin' great. thanks for sharing and good luck on harvesting them ladies....but i doubt you will need it. keep up the good work yo

RD

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Just goes to show ya Swerve's genetics are the bomb bomb bomb...right out of the box and in a 5 x 5...unreal...you may not have LBs but you do have quality...no denying that!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt, the cvk was damn good. Hey smoke, hope ya well.. Have you had any issues with these cvks while cloning? Doesn't sound like it.. You will know if ya have any autos when cloning and they start flowering on ya even under 24hr. They will start to throw madd hairs just like you flipped them in the dome.. That's one hell of a cvk ya got there man, especially if she's stable. :phone-2

B

biggs

looks like a winner for sure. hope you took cuts bro. as i'm sure she will smoke as good as she looks.

S

smoketilluchoke

damn bro lookin' great. thanks for sharing and good luck on harvesting them ladies....but i doubt you will need it. keep up the good work yo

RD

yes yes RD

thanks bro

Just goes to show ya Swerve's genetics are the bomb bomb bomb...right out of the box and in a 5 x 5...unreal...you may not have LBs but you do have quality...no denying that!

haha it aint about the size of the grow bro lol

no doubt, cc gear is the shit, whoever has some who is worried about popping them, why not just pop a couple at a time and look for stable phenos

No doubt, the cvk was damn good. Hey smoke, hope ya well.. Have you had any issues with these cvks while cloning? Doesn't sound like it.. You will know if ya have any autos when cloning and they start flowering on ya even under 24hr. They will start to throw madd hairs just like you flipped them in the dome.. That's one hell of a cvk ya got there man, especially if she's stable. :phone-2

yo tex

what we did was, we left this plant till it was 2 weeks into 12/12 before taking any cuts, that way i figure that if the cut revegged its definately stable

well the cut rooted fine and seems to be growing, it took its time thats for sure and it looks a little weird, but i think its gunna be ok tbh

just grabbed clones of 4 other cvk phenos from the same pack, so gunna run those next with some, white fire & white bubba

looks like a winner for sure. hope you took cuts bro. as i'm sure she will smoke as good as she looks.

haha no doubt biggs, it smells crazy gunna be sum fire!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I just can't get over how much you got of that dank ass smoke out of a 5X5er...awesome stuff right there!

Top Bottom