Chem x XXX

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Perhaps it is Chem (whatever cut) x Tripple X og? Or simply perhaps an unknown male.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
XXX :giggle
Well ya go to harborside and its Chem x Sweetooth
Ya go down south to say Progressive Options and its
Afgooey x Skunk

Here is the dialog that I had with the clone dropper:) As I was wondering the same thing..

Re: xxx clone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthumbdanny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoobie Dew
Don't toss it if you can help it. It's a great plant if you can take care of it. PM me if you have any questions.

Yup I still ahve her.. Actually now I have 6 of them all rooted.. They clone easy it seems.. Can you tell me what to expect, flowering times, yield, taste and smell.. I heard 2 different things about the genetic make up of XXX Chemdog x Sweet Tooth and I heard Afgooie x Skunk.. So I am not sure.. What do you make of it..
thanks in advance GTD

I don't know what exactly is allowed on WT, so if a mod. is reading this, please let me know.

I'm the cloner that's been bringing XXX to Harborside. XXX is a great "diesel" type. It has a big stretch and takes over 10 weeks to finish. It isn't foolproof but relatively easy. I'd say more, but I don't want to get thrown off WT for saying something about growing. If you've grown the hindu skunk clone, treat xxx the same except streach your program to about 11 weeks. I pulled mine at 10, and it could have gone one or two weeks more.

I'll talk to the guys at HAC about giving it a right up. If you're lookiing for something like Afgooie x Skunk then you got the wrong thing. If you wanted a diesel (Chemdog x sweet tooth) mostly sativa, easy to grow, above average yielding, well above average medical properties and taste, then you have the right meds.

If you're going to be at a club, political rally, or mmj thing, let me know & I'll try to meet up with you & explain more.

Thanks,
Skoobie the Dude

P.S. If you like what you are seeing, or like the end product, please post it on W.T. I don't want a bad name @ harborside, or W.T.

Top Bottom