chem4 and the dream 6x1000 watter medical!

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

running 3 trays 2 Chemdog #4 and 1 of the infamous blue dream. IM well aware of the dreams flooded nature in the medical field but i couldnt pass her up on the deal for the babies. Anyways running 18 per tray with 6x6 hugos ontop of slabs drip feed, cutting edge and bloombastic. Here are some pics after 2 weeks of veg and 1 day flip.!

Chem4 and the dream 6x1000 watter medical
Chem4 and the dream 6x1000 watter medical 2
Chem4 and the dream 6x1000 watter medical 3
Chem4 and the dream 6x1000 watter medical 4
Chem4 and the dream 6x1000 watter medical 5

420king-MASSES

cant wait to see your your grow in full bloom ////subscribed

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here we are at 21 days flower, the first 3 pics are chem,4 and the last is the dream. I used bushmaster on the ladies this time and i can already tell they have been stopped in there tracks as far as vertical growth. The problem with the bushmaster i think is that it isnt always needed. I should have let the chems strtch a bit more, but we will see what happens. I must say that compared to last run the chems are about 10 farther along then before. I couldnt even see bud sites till around 21-24 days last run. This time we already have strong formations.

IMG 1908
IMG 1909
IMG 1910
IMG 1911
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

mr.goodcat, yep running co2 at 1200 ppm throughout the flower cycle, till about week 7 then i turn her off.
"you should really play ball" ' really you think im tall enough'!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Had a long night, my dog gave birth to her 3rd litter, she had some amayzing pups this round 10 beautiful babies, the father was an absolute beast!!!! cant wait till they are old enough to play with. LOve me some blues!! Had a couple blue fawns too.

IMG 1944
IMG 1947
IMG 1948
B

biggun4me

Baby's are beautiful, It's when they become teenagers their a challenge... Peace

B

Buddy Flowers

Nice looking pups! i used to breed Razors Edge dogs for some time.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

24 days of flower! im really blown away by how much flower development the Chemdog #4's are having. Last round they honestly didnt show bud sites till 21 days, and look at this. Now with the blue dream its my first time with her so i hardly know what to expect. I started feeding them bloombastic at day 14 of flower, i had to wait a minute cause the bushmaster really shocked the shit out of them. Anyways they are being fed 1200ppms of goodies while co2 is also at 1200ppm. Im really looking forward to the last weeks of flower with the chem, they really dont start bulking up till around day 45-50 or so. Last round they looked as if they were gonna be worthless then they swelled up like a ballon!

IMG 2005
IMG 2008
IMG 2010
IMG 2013
IMG 2016
IMG 2018
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hello all day 27 of flower. Ive just ordered some moab, Mother of all blooms from MAD farmer. I havent ever used this stuff so i was hoping someone on here could chime in with any advice. Right now im running cutting edge 3 part formula with a bit of bloombastic as an additive. If some of you pros on here would want to let out some secrets as to what works best for the moab i would greatly appreciate that! Other then that this run has had some serious ups and downs. The first two weeks of vegg were awesome, im running top drip to recycle for the first time, i usually do flood and drain. At the first week of flower i hit the ladies with bushmaster, i should have let them stretch abit before i did that, all vertical growth stopped imediatly, but the plants never really fully grew into the net, then the ladies were looking very droopy for about 10 after the bushmaster. I would say that they are just now starting to look fully recovered. Anyways looking for as much advice on here as possible, im constantly trying to better my game and would appreciate any opinions or knowledge! All other chem growers are welcome to post pics on here so we can compare stages of growth! thanks a million!

B

Buddy Flowers

brother,

looking great man. excellent canopy support solution! i'll be following your progress. thanks for posting such useful info!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

we are at 32 days of flower. Im really wondering how the hell these ladies are so fat along right nnow. I cant imagine that the Chemdog #4's are really gonna make it 5 1/2 more weeks. And the dream only has 4 weeks left. I really think i made a mistake with the bushmaster, we shall see, but this is deffinately feeling like my best round. I think i enjoy just doing the flood and drain better then this drip set up, im having trouble figuriong out how much and how lonf to feed them, its like i cant find the happy medium. Well we shall see how it all turns out, i always worry like this, then im usually fairly satisfied at the end. Thanks to all who take a peak, and feel free to leave any advice!

IMG 2069
IMG 2070
IMG 2072
IMG 2088
IMG 2092
IMG 2081
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

sorry, i meant to say that this is defiinately NOT my best round. I think i really am gonna go back to flood and drain, thinking of switching to hydroton rocks instead of rockwool. Any advice????

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yeah no shit! wont be usong that product again, would be good if i desperately needed to have vertical growth holted! but i could have let these gals get feet taller

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

37 days of flower. This is my worst run yet. Im certainly not gonna try so many new things next round. KISS seems to work the best for me. 24-28 plants per 4x8 in 6 inch hugos on coco mats, thats what got me here and thats what im gonna have to go back to. Well the ladies look very far along for 37 days, but there wasnt as much cola development this time due to the bushmaSter. So im gonna be lucky if i hit 2# per tray, which is not that good, im expecting 1.5 with the way things are looking right now, where gonna have to see some serious bud pack to get any good num,bers.

IMG 2131
IMG 2132
IMG 2133
B

Buddy Flowers

still looks good though bro. what are Hugos? u gonna do drip again or ebb and flow?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hugos are the 6x6 rockwoll cubes, at least so i thought. I am deffinately gonna do ebb and flow next round. Probably 24 per 4x8 tray, veg for 14-18 days depending on how fast they take off. I always do this, i have a good run then get so excited to try new things that i think will help, but it always sets me back, i need to just stick to what i know and just try to get to know the strains better in order to increaase yields, not the setup. The best ive done so far is get 3 # off a 4x8 which is not very good, at least with the company on here. But what ive learned is most of these growers have been doing this for years, this is my 3rd year, with a big move also, so i have been constantly trying to get things dialed in. When i started i had one 1000watt light and have slowly built up to 6, but i didnt know about forums or sites like this till last year. Thats when things went down hill, i started to try all these new ways that i was seeing on the internet, and needless to say, my productionb went down. However i am finally content with my style and will be returning next round!

Top Bottom