chem4 information needed

• Thread starter shoestring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

Well i take back what i said about potency and Chemdog #4. My cousin had 3 plants. All were the same except 2 were bigger yileders than one. These were just.long huge buds. Well i smoked a joint of the smallest one of the three because the other 2 (big buds) werent done curing. Woah. Sweat inducing paranoia anxiety type high. I kinda didnt like it at first. Until the FEARS went away. This shit got me high as hell. After about 30 mins it calmed down and i rode it out. Then about 2 hours in i was out and had a very psychedelic fun dream. This shit.is very potent. Deceptively so like some oil or shatter. I was very suprised. It lacks in taste though. I will be running a half table one run of this cut for further observation. It might be a keeper. We will see. It sure is short (yeah for my basement). Yields decent. And the potency initially feels like an acid buzz. I dont think the other 2 that are bigger yielders will be as.potent. They certainly dont smell as pleasant.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That's what im looking for in the Devine Chemdog #4 cookie #3 gift I received....that undeniable mind and body alteration is what I'm looking for

shoestring

shoestring

I decided to pass on accepting any cuts of.my cousins 3 Chemdog #4's. Theres just too much of.my own stuff.i.got to run for keepers. His fire alien strawberry, although potent as all get.out, didnt cut it either. And his tga quantum kush was pure fire but that one hermed on him and.slightly.seeded the other 2 varieties. Oh well. Between the both of us we got a bunch of stuff. Sin city, mtg, more ghost train ( different.phenos we.hope), gg#4, and some ghash from mota. So yeah i think i will pass.on cali.connect and tga. Ran the piss out.them.beans couple years ago anyways.

Top Bottom