ChemD x White/AWW

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey hazey.....heres a few shots you wanted me to post up of the pheno i found. hope i didnt do to bad of a job with the camera, its not my strongest department. :)

Here is the one pheno I found from popping just two of hazemans Chemdog D x white/AWW. got one male and one female. Here is a few fast shots i took an hour ago of her at day 53. ill probably chop her at 60 even.....~SMF~
Chemd x whiteaww
Chemd x whiteaww 2
Chemd x whiteaww 3
Chemd x whiteaww 4
Chemd x whiteaww 5

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!! That looks stellar homie! ;)

thanks homie. Hazeman gear is good shit.....def worth every dollar hes asking, which isnt much at 60 bucks a pack listed here at the farm. iv found some real great phenos in everything iv ran from him. he must do some great selections in males for breeding because its all been pretty flame. i couldnt imagine what you could find if you popped off a whole pack of these babies :) ~SMF~

southstreets

southstreets

thanks homie. Hazeman gear is good shit.....def worth every dollar hes asking, which isnt much at 60 bucks a pack listed here at the farm. iv found some real great phenos in everything iv ran from him. he must do some great selections in males for breeding because its all been pretty flame. i couldnt imagine what you could find if you popped off a whole pack of these babies :) ~SMF~

No shit dawg!!! His gear def looks solid 4 sure bro!!! Like I said sick work though! You still runnin the blue spec bulbs dawgy?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i actually switched over to digilux bulbs because i saw the bulbs i was using had like 40,000 less lumes then these new ones...plus these are designed for digital ballasts so i figured give them a try. my yields went up a ton. i use 5x5 tents with 1000 watts in each tent. i was only pulling around 18-20 zips, now i get 24-28 zips. i grow mostly chem and og cuts so im sure if i grew some high yielding shit i could hit 30....either way not to bad for a hack like myself lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice! You killed it homie, Mad skillz, I'll be looking into some Hazeman genetics soon, he's been working on some interesting strains lately.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! You killed it homie, Mad skillz, I'll be looking into some Hazeman genetics soon, he's been working on some interesting strains lately.
thanks bro, yeah hes got some good crosses and more killer to come soon enough. the purple urkle x headband ones are def gonna be killer. iv ran his cut of her and its some powerful ass shit right there. grab those crosses if you get a chance brotha

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah Skunk, I've been running a 600w hps Digilux for about a year now I normally change my bulbs after 6 - 8 months but it keeps producing big yields and phat tight nugs!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Skunk, I've been running a 600w hps Digilux for about a year now I normally change my bulbs after 6 - 8 months but it keeps producing big yields and phat tight nugs!

i hear ya man, been using the same bulbs for like 9 or 10 months everyday. ill probably get new ones here in a few weeks to see if it makes a difference. if it doesnt ill take the new ones a year or so before i change them again. the bulbs def put out some dense ass buds though you are right about that. bulbs pack a nice punch hahaha

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, SMF! Gotta love the Hazeman gear. I chopped down a few phenos of White Fugu Kush recently. Shit is super fire! Def wanna pop more of his gear. I been holding a few strains for a minute. I'm gonna have 2 pop them beans soon. What else do u have of his?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet looking plants SMF, I like hazeman's stuff as well. Just ran the Fugu Kush and AWW, will be giving them a try soon. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care guys

mal

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking great skunk, what kinda smells you getting from her? pics came out very good as well bro.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Smells like the white with a bit of an added chem to it. I don't use high watts to veg, only for bloom. These were vegged under t5 bulbs. I don't run sog, just standard 9 plants under each 1k light in each 5x5 tent.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
These plants were in 3 gallon pots using foxfarm ocean forest soil with added perlite

Top Bottom