IMG_1553_50_.JPG
IMG_1549_50_.JPG
IMG_1557_2_.JPG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro! whats the 09 chem dawg?

Chem 09= Chemdog D X Stardawg created by JJ-NYC:)

I have 2 keepers pheno's C and D<<<<>>> from them but due to a kick in the nutz I wasn't able to take the pictures of the finished product..I still have them>>>JJ will be pleased as punch when he see's my findings..

Nice job>>>>kosmo mine look similar to pictures 7 & 8>>>The other 3 I ran where more of a spear y type bud structure>>>>> all where dank tho just C & D where more to my likings:)<<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice.. sounds and looks super tasty!! Wish these were on the bay!!

waayne

waayne

Nice pics Kosmo!
That Chem look's so tasty!
:rastadancing:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
damm great shots bro. love the pics cant wait to see the dried nugshots

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

This strain was not released due to a mix up in the breeding. Originally thought to be 91 Chem X Star Dawg the 91 was the D. After growing this one myself I realized that the Chemdog 09 was Chemdog D X HP#1/Double Dawg. The buds were too dense and it had the HP characteristics for being the Star cross. The Chem didn't shine thru. This mix up was the reason it was never released. This cross needs to be repeated due to it's great showing. Can you guys describe the buds?

E

Easyrasta

nice camera skills
even nicer growing skills
does she taste like the d?

Kosmo

Kosmo

nice camera skills
even nicer growing skills
does she taste like the d?

currently in the drying stages. but i wrote this little discription/story decribing the smells weeks before chop.

"a week back this gasoline smell started pouring into my house and down the street. I thought at first that maybe my neighbor was doing some car repairs, or my gas powered bicycle was leaking. Checked my bike, nope no leak. Went to talked to the neighbor, nope not working on the car. So to be safe i checked all my houses gas lines, even tho it wasnt that sorta smell. No Leaks of petrol fuels anywhere. Good i thought and went on a short road trip up north. Got back, and what do u you know that smell hasnt left. O.K. so at this point iam scared, where is this gas leak. I finally got to watering the babies, mixing up my rez i noticed the gas smell was stronger by the room. Opened up the grow room door, and the gas smell just hit me even harder. Damn it couldnt be, it is.. These damn ChemDawg09s reek of gas. petrol chemical delite with nothing fed but good ol Organic feeds. gotta love it."

i;ll go into detail about taste upon curing time.

thanks yall for the comments :bong2:

"nice camera skills" ppshh i wish. i geuss buy urself a canon powershot 5year-old pos, and a tripod. "and u can take pictures like kosmo" lol, all funn :party0044:

Top Bottom