Chemdawg #4 seeded pics

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Here is our Chemdog#4 that has been hit with some reversed Chemdog Sister pollen.. :harvest:

Pics are around 45days flower if i remember correctly.

Chemdawg 4 seeded pics 5

Chemdawg 4 seeded pics

Chemdawg 4 seeded pics 2

Chemdawg 4 seeded pics 3

Chemdawg 4 seeded pics 4

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That girl is incredible. WOW!!

Hey logic can you put up a veg pic of Chemdog #4? I want to compare the leaves to help identify which of my 2 cuttings are Chemdog #4. I labeled them both Chemdog #4 when one is another thing. DUH. I can't tell by yours because you managed to get them so trich covered it is impossible to tell. Way to go! LOL!

Or maybe somebody link me to the best pic of Chemdog #4 in veg.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
That girl is incredible. WOW!!

Hey logic can you put up a veg pic of Chemdog #4? I want to compare the leaves to help identify which of my 2 cuttings are Chemdog #4. I labeled them both Chemdog #4 when one is another thing. DUH. I can't tell by yours because you managed to get them so trich covered it is impossible to tell. Way to go! LOL!

Or maybe somebody link me to the best pic of Chemdog #4 in veg.

hey tobor sorry no veg pics at the mo, i only just got my new cam. i can take some in a few weeks once the new cuts have rooted, but i think there are some pics on the forums somewhere

M

mr cheese

will the seeds be on sale logic?? first inline if so! ......mrc

devious d

devious d

looking good logic, loverly green and lots of white:evilgrin0040:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow.. That is some frosty ass smoke.. Getting ready..

P

paulycali

Now thats a frosty bitch! MMM delicious. Gonna be one tasty hard hitting girl. Cant wait! I got my fingers crossed i can snag a pack off the bay. Wonder if i will be camping out for this girl. Well see

Thanks for all your hard work, as you bring some fine ass genetics to the table and offer them to us farmers. Awesome job and i look forward to popping these beans in the near future

:icon_spin:

genepool

genepool

Wow that is one sexy lady I am very impressed with resin production! Very nice work Logic keep up the great work bro! U got my full attention fo sho.

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
Just picked up a pack! im so stoked. been waiting on these for a minute. what is the approx. flowering time on these? around ten weeks?

pura

pura

Logic, Do you know any dried shots of these yet? If not late flower shots? Really excited to run these with the rest of the line up.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic, Hey BIG Thank you for letting this dawg out! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Seeds landed!

Thank you logic! Seeds are looking good! Sweet! :harvest: monkey5

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Man do i need to get a hold of a Chemdog #4 cut!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom