Chemdawg D,The White,original Diesel,LVPK,NL#6 and Larry OG..

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Rob1 they'll recover pretty quick from the extra benes...

Man you sure are doing some nice work with those Elites:rock

R

Rob1

you think i should start a new moms from the cuts i took before i burned them?

waayne

waayne

I'd hang on to some until you see for sure how the ones that got the overdose are recovering...
I think they are gonna look a little stressed but should recover
in a few days or so ...
The damaged tissue will probably never look much better but the new growth should start to look better pretty soon.
I've over fed benes and the plants have always recovered.
They did throw off some burn and weren't too happy for awhile but they did recover OK and went on to produce well.....

R

Rob1

thanks waayne sounds good.. aussie i think i might have lost the nl#6 lol.. i got one new rooted cut thts looking ok and the rest look like death so unless this one pulls threw NL#6 down lol...

winta

winta

flowering girls are lookin good my dude :) sorry to hear about the burn but theyll be fine with love and care!

R

Rob1

here are some random shots.. i wanted to get these pics taken tonight because i have to go drop off the computer to get fixed..
DSC02602

DSC02613

DSC02595

DSC02599

R

Rob1

Well guys this is a sad day.. its a long story so let me start from the beginning ... when i moved to where i was just at i lived with my cousin. now we started growing but to be partners he had to get some lights and half on the nutrients. so he never saved his money and started doing hard drugs instead lol.. well all week he has been doing drugs so i said i am moving out i cant live like tht. if you wana buy my equipment you can and i will leave you clones,veg plants and moms i am just taking my flowering plants that form the beginning were a separate thing..so he did not have money obv from putting it in his arm all week and when i walked outside in my pjs lol he locked us all out lol.. put all our shit in the driveway that night and keep everything lol. how stupid is someone to think that after doing someone like that they would be able to just keep growing in that house lol. o well its a loss but what ar you going to do ill get the cuts back one day and buy new equipment but he will never be ahead lol..sorry guys i was real excited about this one..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
thats a real bummer man>>your own family ta boot<<hopefully you can get him some help:)
Why didn't you kool aid threw the door and collect your stuff?? If he is high on the needle shouldn't be to hard to whoop his arse

gtd:passingjoint:

R

Rob1

yea we went in the house but he had a gun lol.. not worth getting shot by some junkie over some lights and cuts tht i can get back. but i beet someone goes in there lol..

R

Rob1

i feel bad for him but i cant deal with tht shit.. hes a grown man its not my job to get him help esp after he did shit like this.. maybe one day when hes strait ill forgive him but thats another situation..

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

wow thats fucked up man..
hes got his coming man.. seriously bad karma..

people in that condition are bound to slip up or fuck up.. dont worry man, i doubt he will even be able to keep those plants alive and have a sucessful harvest.

plus, didnt he calculate that you might be pissed enough to tip his ass off to the cops lol?

R

Rob1

I an not going to say anything to the cops but when I feel like it's over and there is no chance of getting my shit back I just might tell the world where there is a nice grow house lol and take bets to see who kicks in the door first cops or stick up kids. What bothers me the most is that this piece of shit has my genetics. People like him don't deserve stuff like that.

R

Rob1

just realized he got all my seeds that i was saving up and the Alien 4 babies i had going that i was real excited about. :rain:rain:rain

C

CAPO

sounds dire bro...wot an arse...if I was in your shoes..I would beg and plead any female that could get him out of the house for a min....he's just a junkster so he can be outsmarted...he doesn't want anything that will bring popo to his house like shooting relatives...I'd be kicking in doors and grabbing my shit up...shit leave him with a couple incriminating plants to enjoy.
best of luck..:muscle

R

Rob1

yea i have mixed feeling about all of this.. on one hand i want to not care about him but on the other he is fam and he has a real serious problem and went threw a situation where he's been fucked up in the head a little...and i am not just giving up yet dont think that, we already went in there one time and almost got shot and i am not about to get shot or worse have one of my friends get hurt over this. and his brother and me are really close..my aunt and uncle will be back from florida this week and we will see what happens..and even if i went in there it would be dangerous to drive away with anything other then equipment.. idk what are you going to do lol.if he was not fam it is a no brainer ...aussie is right i am to nice but its only because he's family and has multiple problems being a junkie right now is just one of them...i can always get new equipment and grow new cuts ( after i collect them again lol)... shit happens what are you going to do...

dlovejah

dlovejah

Thats a great attitude you have..Youll be back on top of it in no time..:) Karma will always get at it and it all comes back around.. Good luck man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom