Chemdawg "D" x Spacedawg (Cannabis - Alphakronic genes)

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

What up farmers. just germed a couple of these beans this past week, along with a couple others (3/3 strwdawg, and only 1/3 underdawg #1), and i was 2/3 on my germ rate for these. they are under my T5 right with 24/0 light. thinkin bout doin' a log..... anyone have any good info on these babies.....as i have been wanting to give them a run for a min now. thanks farmers.

RD:cool0041:

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew out these as well as the Snowdog and thier Cheddarwurst. They all kick some serious ass with extreme potency and the best tasting strains that I grew out this past year. Imo you have one of the best strains, better than any chem cross going around.
Good luck with your grow

R

Radio_Dread

awesome to hear dude. thanks for your info. i knew there was something special about this pack. on the package the beans came in it also says limited edition 2009. have not seen many grows or pics of this one tho. oh well i was 2/3 on the germ rate so lets hope for ladies.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
dude, i grew those out a couple of months ago, got 3 females all the same pheno Chemdog D x space d. Massive buds but not a killer high, looking for a keeper in a pack of raskals og right about now.

heres a pic of the chem x

July2010_238.jpg

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
p.s

Lemony,sherbert type taste but the taste is long lasting.. not like the CHEESE :)

R

Radio_Dread

awesome man. thanks for the pics. thats great to hear about the taste. oh hey im finishing up a couple of your Jack herer F2 i got as freebies. they are at day 58. they really started to fill in nice the past week or so. medium yield from the biggest one, but they smell great. limey-metallic smell.

N

norcalsteve

any update on the chem x space beans?....just picked up a pack of these....

Latest posts

Top Bottom