Chemdawg d

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ESK

Damn bro I seen your baby tester plant and this is a monster in comparison!! Great looking nuggs for sure.!! Coco or soil?? Organic or syntetic nutes?? Sorry if you answered that already..

Venom818

Venom818

That sounds Sic! Got any pics of the Albino alien?

http://i783.invalid.com/albums/yy113/Ogvenom13/DSCN0068.jpg

these werent done by me there were done by the homie
Woot!!! Alien X The white!! SIK Bro! Im gonna hit my white cut with the Alien male as well! Albino Alien! Can you say FIRE?

its a dank cross forsure good luck

10 out of 10 bro, no dought....

Where did you get the cut, or was it beans??

thnx, I got from a breeder as a cut bro

Damn bro I seen your baby tester plant and this is a monster in comparison!! Great looking nuggs for sure.!! Coco or soil?? Organic or syntetic nutes?? Sorry if you answered that already..

I did her in coco with some advanced micro and bloom hammerhead moab roots exel

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
lol funny how the thread blew up when you mentioned Albino Alien lol It does sound sick though. What dominates the cross?

Venom818

Venom818

lol funny how the thread blew up when you mentioned Albino Alien lol It does sound sick though. What dominates the cross?

one pheno is Chemdog D dom the second pheno is a blend hart to tell but has a dank ass chemmy skunky lemon smell

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yummy! Thanks for sharing the info and pics.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Venom is ALWAYS Killing it with his grows....Pro-style!

Looks dank bro, as does everything you post...Nice job man.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Not bad dick cheese I hope that it drys up nice the sample was kool I am sure the cured shit will be way better... But I am coming for u this time I just hope my nugs dont shrink to dust again lol. I wanna know how much u got off her I would say maybe about 3.5/4 oz dry

Venom818

Venom818

Venom is ALWAYS Killing it with his grows....Pro-style!

Looks dank bro, as does everything you post...Nice job man.

thnx alot bro

Not bad dick cheese I hope that it drys up nice the sample was kool I am sure the cured shit will be way better... But I am coming for u this time I just hope my nugs dont shrink to dust again lol. I wanna know how much u got off her I would say maybe about 3.5/4 oz dry

I know you remember that last run LOL

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
78 days - I bet that shit hits you like a 2 pound sledge!

nice bro

C

coldnorth

damn venom! always teasing me with some fine ass pic´s! you know how to treat ur gals good

Top Bottom