Chemdawg d

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

is that Chemdog D from PO? if so I have about 60 of them going right now. WOW man you straight murdered that one. AWESOME JOB!!

Venom818

Venom818

is that Chemdog D from PO? if so I have about 60 of them going right now. WOW man you straight murdered that one. AWESOME JOB!!

nah bro the Chemdog D from po is cool but not the real Chemdog D this is the clone only

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
She looks dank bro how's she smell??

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

errrrbody knows venom throws it down, and no exception here.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Man id love to get my hands on a Chemdog D or Chemdog #4 cut. That shit is da fiya!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i would say like chemy fuely funk bro is the best way i could describe her

:giggle:giggle actually Venom its Chemy Fuely Funk Stank Dank 9.5-10 potency

gtd:passingjoint:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Man id love to get my hands on a Chemdog D or Chemdog #4 cut. That shit is da fiya!

Check out Chemical Romance from Divine Genetics. It's Chemdog#4 x Chemdog Sister! I ordered some and will most likely be posting a thread when I get around to popping those beans. I'm considering a cross with Chem Romance, and a Chemdog D leaning Aliendawg as well. Keep that funk alive!

Cheers,
Crom

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Yet another great grow by brotha Venom, Man that D sure looks good bro, I need to get this cut in my stable, I need some chemy Fuley stank funk Dank in my life keep up the great work bro.......GM

Venom818

Venom818

errrrbody knows venom throws it down, and no exception here.

Thanks bro Just trying to keep up with you

get some of jj's gear or divine genetics bro

:giggle:giggle actually Venom its Chemy Fuely Funk Stank Dank 9.5-10 potency

gtd:passingjoint:

LOL yup thats it,it trip out when people say Chemdog D is an 8 I just think to myself maybe you havent dialed this bitch in my last batch of Chemdog D was to potent for most who sampled it

Check out Chemical Romance from Divine Genetics. It's Chemdog#4 x Chemdog Sister! I ordered some and will most likely be posting a thread when I get around to popping those beans. I'm considering a cross with Chem Romance, and a Chemdog D leaning Aliendawg as well. Keep that funk alive!

Cheers,
Crom

nice ill be following your thread bro

hahaha 9.5-10 potency. elite was a genius :D

LOL he was but the d is that good

damn dem chemdog look pretty fat!

thnx bro

Yet another great grow by brotha Venom, Man that D sure looks good bro, I need to get this cut in my stable, I need some chemy Fuley stank funk Dank in my life keep up the great work bro.......GM

man I would love to see what you can do with the Chemdog D bro

killa job man i just started taking down a lil tester i got and it is insane i put it to flower really small once i was able to pull 1 cut off of it just to test it cause i never have luck with cuts i get but this shit is ligit. next time iam going bigger hopefuly turn out like these did for you

hell yeah bro i did the same thing when i first got the d then she blew my mind away and i was hooked

Top Bottom