chemdawg dd?

• Thread starter kaneboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kaneboy

just got some rez seeds william wonder and Chemdog dd ?any one had any experience with these strains let me no how it went for you?growing in soil under a 400 watta

G

grizz

There is a lot of pheno's in the chem dd, I loved the double d, I found a pheno that was covered in rez and had big round buds, yielded well and was top notch smoke, there have been a lot of reports of some nanners but I dident get any, just recently recieved a cut of chaco's double d monster pheno, waiting on roots.

W

wetone

the williams wonder i have grown from res but thats all the chem i would have gotten from elite as far as i can tell hes got every version of chem ive seen except maybe underdawg and im sure hes got that somewhere, i dont know for sure cuz i dont know him but he seems to know his shit
wetone

E

ELITE GENETICS

thx for the compliment! the chem dd from rez is killer but there are many phenos but many hermi,some only naners, but many have male balls so its a pain to grow from his seeds..i have stable non hermi(no nana even) chem dd bx..underdawg is AKA headband/original diesel so yeah i have the chemhead aka underdawg x Chemdog D, i just need giesel & i'll be set..the ultimate Chemdog kills rez chem dd, the chem 1991 just taste better then Chemdog D or chem dd but i like the taste of chem dd better then the Chemdog D clone,something about the sour diesel mixed in with the Chemdog D that makes it taste better to me..:rock heres the stable chem dd cut taste is crazy good about 9-9.5 potency to but check the Chemdog 91 now this taste much better even & is 10 potency
the williams wonder i have grown from res but thats all the chem i would have gotten from elite as far as i can tell hes got every version of chem ive seen except maybe underdawg and im sure hes got that somewhere, i dont know for sure cuz i dont know him but he seems to know his shit
wetone

Turkeydaypix 017
Turkeydaypix 009
W

wetone

is the giesel the g13 x diesel? i think from head seeds? if soi i know i have a pack of them there seeds floatin round, i got them off seedbay many moons ago and to be honest due to all the bad karma flowing around these strains have been reluctant to grow it, seems like alot of friendships have been needlessly broken due to thesestrains and i dont know if i want to grow out because of it. i dunno seems like things may be leveling off a bit with these strains now but i like my other strains too so im not sure what to do with this cross quite yet, i purchased it before i knew what karmic baggage it carried with it.
wetone

G

grizz

the giesel is not g13 x diesel, If I was you I would start those seeds. Zoo has done a grow with them and its awsome, I have 5 going now. if it turns out as good as zoo's did it will be my main strain next grow.

Elite that is a nice pheno you have. the one I kept was a much bigger many armed pheno that had big softball sized main nugs and golfball sized side buds, a real good yielder and as white as they come.. gonna have to try yours soon..

E

ELITE GENETICS

giesel is Chemdog D clone x MSS(mass super skunk)
is the giesel the g13 x diesel? i think from head seeds? if soi i know i have a pack of them there seeds floatin round, i got them off seedbay many moons ago and to be honest due to all the bad karma flowing around these strains have been reluctant to grow it, seems like alot of friendships have been needlessly broken due to thesestrains and i dont know if i want to grow out because of it. i dunno seems like things may be leveling off a bit with these strains now but i like my other strains too so im not sure what to do with this cross quite yet, i purchased it before i knew what karmic baggage it carried with it.
wetone

E

ELITE GENETICS

sounds like your working the sour diesel pheno of chem dd, bro terp is working that 1 as well it has a long huge main cola & massive side colas just like sour d but bit more potent he said, this pheno im working is a medium yielder of 9-9.5 potency taste is real special! but i do have some huge pheno chem dd x la con going as well..the Chemdog D & chem dd seeds i made are lookin unreal i just have tiny cuts & no veg seed plants goin so dont look as good as usual
the giesel is not g13 x diesel, If I was you I would start those seeds. Zoo has done a grow with them and its awsome, I have 5 going now. if it turns out as good as zoo's did it will be my main strain next grow.

Elite that is a nice pheno you have. the one I kept was a much bigger many armed pheno that had big softball sized main nugs and golfball sized side buds, a real good yielder and as white as they come.. gonna have to try yours soon..

Nov23 024
Nov23 026
T

tribeca

I also had a few of Rez crosses that threw nanners.Overtime I had to venture away from old rez.Some of his stuff is okay smoke but he just has to much negative karma surrounding him and these crosses.

G

grizz

Elite it dident have the huge center cola but instead just a top big round bud, it wasent a st8 diesel pheno but somewhere in between, havent seen any pics of a pheno like it yet

tribeca I don't understand why you would let REZ's karma effect you or your grow. there seeds, pay the money grow the plants, his arent the only ones that will throw a nanner now and then, no disrespect meant just don't understand.

T

tribeca

Hello grizz.Wel no disrespect taken my man.Yes, you are right about his genetics not being the only ones to throw nanners.I will give you a little more information so maybe you will get my point.I knew rez before his seeds were offered threw another site.I also remember the hardtimes that he gave to other breeders about there breeding program.I grew his famous SD IBL that, in my opinion was pure scrap.I also grew his strawberry diesel that had some great phenos that were better than KKSC.So sometimes breeding is a crap shot.When I asked a simple question about his Alpha Diesel compared to Sour Diesel he got on the defense and I guest one of his mod buddies deleted my post and account without warning.Yes,karma does not permit me to spend my money on his genetics from that site at all.Some say he offer hard to obtain genetics for people that are not in circles but some of these clone only are just like any other strain so its all a matter of choice and I choose not to buy anything else from that site or him.He is just a man like any other but his arrogance and attitude toward some people that buy these strains is not cool.You don't have to believe me my man.Read some of his descriptions for his crosses and look at more than one of the grow shows dealing with the strain.Some would sat its personal but there are also some people here who know just what I'm talking about as well as some who loves anything that rez touch.In my opinion, he is like the boy that cried wolf.He gets a hard on calling other members trolls but he is the biggest troll of them all.:time

E

ELITE GENETICS

hell yeah rez is a dickhead fo sho! he's got some ok strains but only 1 thats any good is from the Chemdog D clones & his hermi so i'd steer clear, imagine how pissed i was when i ran a couple dozen chem dd from rez & many hermied,full on male balls at 3-4 weeks in bud! his gear cant touch the quality of gear i have or kryptonite seeds etc..he let his strains fall off like the double straw diesel is no good compared to his originals..sour diesel hermies,chem dd heries,alpha diesel hermies etc..etc..
Hello grizz.Wel no disrespect taken my man.Yes, you are right about his genetics not being the only ones to throw nanners.I will give you a little more information so maybe you will get my point.I knew rez before his seeds were offered threw another site.I also remember the hardtimes that he gave to other breeders about there breeding program.I grew his famous SD IBL that, in my opinion was pure scrap.I also grew his strawberry diesel that had some great phenos that were better than KKSC.So sometimes breeding is a crap shot.When I asked a simple question about his Alpha Diesel compared to Sour Diesel he got on the defense and I guest one of his mod buddies deleted my post and account without warning.Yes,karma does not permit me to spend my money on his genetics from that site at all.Some say he offer hard to obtain genetics for people that are not in circles but some of these clone only are just like any other strain so its all a matter of choice and I choose not to buy anything else from that site or him.He is just a man like any other but his arrogance and attitude toward some people that buy these strains is not cool.You don't have to believe me my man.Read some of his descriptions for his crosses and look at more than one of the grow shows dealing with the strain.Some would sat its personal but there are also some people here who know just what I'm talking about as well as some who loves anything that rez touch.In my opinion, he is like the boy that cried wolf.He gets a hard on calling other members trolls but he is the biggest troll of them all.:time

fractaLz

fractaLz

I have to jump in here as well. I have experience with the double D and the Alpha. I had 5 females of each and they were all intersexed plants. Full on ballz at day 14-20, then nanners after day 65. No doubt some kill smoke, but is it worth it? Maybe if you outcross you can stabilize the genetics somewhat.

I was SO pumped to discover Rez back in 06'. But after my personal experience growing his gear, and reading his posts at icmag, I can not in good conscience support someone like that.

G

grizz

Yep Tri I understand totaly now, I am having the same problems with another breeder that I wont mention. total disrespect because I had some germ issues and Pm ed him and he wouldent reply because my problem was to small and dident deserve his time lol..sorry to here of the nanner problems, I really havent run enough of Rez's gear to give a fair judgement the chem dd and the Chemdog D bx1, I wish more of the U.S. breeders would work togather like the dutch guy's do. Im sure they have there dicks to but they seem to help each other more. Elite seems to want to work with people and cares about the customer. others seem to let there ego's get way out of hand..

K

kaneboy

thanks to u all for what i need to no.very interesting debate

D

Dyslexic

Thanks for the eye opener guys I was thinking of trying some Double D. Hey Elite how can I get some of your Lemon Larry OGK?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

thx for the compliment! the chem dd from rez is killer but there are many phenos but many hermi,some only naners, but many have male balls so its a pain to grow from his seeds..i have stable non hermi(no nana even) chem dd bx..underdawg is AKA headband/original diesel so yeah i have the chemhead aka underdawg x Chemdog D, i just need giesel & i'll be set..the ultimate Chemdog kills rez chem dd, the chem 1991 just taste better then Chemdog D or chem dd but i like the taste of chem dd better then the Chemdog D clone,something about the sour diesel mixed in with the Chemdog D that makes it taste better to me..:rock heres the stable chem dd cut taste is crazy good about 9-9.5 potency to but check the Chemdog 91 now this taste much better even & is 10 potency

you cool elite bro. whats this? a seed or clone? its all confusing toome theres so many versions. but this one here looks good too me.YUM

C

charger5152

Here is Wonderdiesel, which is williams wonder X ECSD. I love it....become my daily standby smoke.

51677WD-2-med.jpg

G

grizz

well Ihave yet to try elite's version, (to little room) but out of all of rezes strains I have tried I think the double d is the best, Im a cash cropper and it yielded better and was outstanding smoke. Granted I havent tried all of hie stuff but it is good. wish I still had the keeper pheno I had.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll have a report for ya soon on Elites Ultimate Chem , I have 1 in flower and kept a clone incase it's something special .:yes

Top Bottom