Chemdawg early red hairs??

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

Hey this girl has been budding for 4 weeks and some of the hairs are turning red already? Is this the norm for Chemdog? I know she's got 4-5 weeks to go but this is strange to me. She is getting Big Bud Sensi A&B.

Chemdawg early red hairs
Chemdawg early red hairs 2
Chemdawg early red hairs 3
R

Reefer Franklin

What do the triches look like ? I am betting they are all clear. I really think that
the trichomes are a much better indicator of where you plants are. There is a certain amount of controversy around this. I have experienced friends who base most of their decision on when to pull on the color of the pistils. I just don't see it. It doesn't matter if your pistils are red and in flames. If your trichomes are clear you'll get a mild, heady high at best. The pistils have no effect on the potency of the plant.

The Reef

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

What do the triches look like ? I am betting they are all clear. I really think that
the trichomes are a much better indicator of where you plants are. There is a certain amount of controversy around this. I have experienced friends who base most of their decision on when to pull on the color of the pistils. I just don't see it. It doesn't matter if your pistils are red and in flames. If your trichomes are clear you'll get a mild, heady high at best. The pistils have no effect on the potency of the plant.

The Reef

100% agree. My pistils ,on various strains, were red for 4-5 weeks before the plants were ready. Trichomes are the ticket. I used the red pistils as a sign to watch the trichomes for heads, then swelling in heads of trichomes, and finally some trichomes getting milky.

R

robz

Agreed. The trics are all very clear. I know she's got weeks to go yet. Just never seen hairs that red last time I ran this plant b

Top Bottom