Chemdawg Please Help!!!

• Thread starter JointBreath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Here check out his description

Chemdog 91 is not 'DogBud'. Everyone has Chemdog 91, it's out there.

Dogbud has never existed as a clone. Nobody knows where it came from. Nobody knows what it was.

J

JointBreath

Yea,but the seeds the original chems were found in was from "dogbud" wasnt it?.76
That is correct...that's why I think my males are legit but from the 92 concert....Idk but I do know these males are from seed that came from weed at a GD concert in Noblesville back in 92 and my dad had them labeled dog that's all I know and they smell like stink bugs and pool-shock very weird not like anything iv smelled before!! My new staple males I'm going to call them (Dogma)#1& (Dogma)#2 now i just got to get a Chemdog 91 the skunk_va cut and hit her with my Dogma male's then just go from there!!

trickle

trickle

Well first off @JointBreath thank you for sharing, and don't let skeptics get you down, look at how much shit breeders/seedsmen take - it comes with the territory ...keep the peace and be sincere, and the rest falls into place.
Second, My father also followed the dead around in the 70's ... he never gathered seeds on the road, but we still have a canister of seeds from the best early/mid 70's sativas, from before this neck of new england's commercial-weed market had any indicas in the mix. Some folks had indi's from the get go here, but these are all seeds from tropical bricks, mostly panama red and colombian gold and rainbow and some different mexicans, probably some jamaican and god knows what else in there too.
And yes, some of these seeds still germinate! So i hear you, it's really not an unbelievable story.

The writing looks to me like it says God or Bag... I can't see a 'D' or 'd' in that first letter, and the 'g' looks like a 'd' or 'q' honestly...

I will attest that style of baby food jar is from the early 90's, look it up folks.

J

JointBreath

Guys I left
Well first off @JointBreath thank you for sharing, and don't let skeptics get you down, look at how much shit breeders/seedsmen take - it comes with the territory ...keep the peace and be sincere, and the rest falls into place.
Second, My father also followed the dead around in the 70's ... he never gathered seeds on the road, but we still have a canister of seeds from the best early/mid 70's sativas, from before this neck of new england's commercial-weed market had any indicas in the mix. Some folks had indi's from the get go here, but these are all seeds from tropical bricks, mostly panama red and colombian gold and rainbow and some different mexicans, probably some jamaican and god knows what else in there too.
And yes, some of these seeds still germinate! So i hear you, it's really not an unbelievable story.

The writing looks to me like it says God or Bag... I can't see a 'D' or 'd' in that first letter, and the 'g' looks like a 'd' or 'q' honestly...

I will attest that style of baby food jar is from the early 90's, look it up folks.
thank you thank you for your support and yes the picture is upside down and says Dog but yes that is a baby food jar from the 90's I tore the paper off to show the jar better man like I said in another reply these males meant little to me up until my mom told me where my dad got them and I about shit my pants!!! I literally almost had a panic attack!!!

H

heisen

Why is the writing looked wiped off if it's been in a jar for 20 years,no light to degrade it and not being in use? I sent you a contact person in PM and your story seemed kinda sketch man no offense.

J

JointBreath

I would say it looks like the writing was smugged when wrote and you have the right to fell how ever you want iv done nothing but ask for help iv also ask for info on sending a leaf sample to have tested but no one wants to help with that you just want to be quick to judge because its not yours and I get that but I will confirm that it is dog or chem in time and at that point you will be locked out!! Iv got this post on about 4 major forums and countless clone offers and pollen offers....not really interested in that soooooooo....I will wait until I get the right offer someone that wants to help more then profit!!

H

heisen

I would say it looks like the writing was smugged when wrote and you have the right to fell how ever you want iv done nothing but ask for help iv also ask for info on sending a leaf sample to have tested but no one wants to help with that you just want to be quick to judge because its not yours and I get that but I will confirm that it is dog or chem in time and at that point you will be locked out!! Iv got this post on about 4 major forums and countless clone offers and pollen offers....not really interested in that soooooooo....I will wait until I get the right offer someone that wants to help more then profit!!
Calm down Nancy I'm just trying to understand why the writing is smudged out being inside a jar,you say your in Kentucky but offered to give out your number,I dont know anyone that would do that so willingly.i wouldnt give out nothing let alone a phone number unless I wanted to get popped.im just saying man it seems kinda sketch.
I personally dont give a possums packer about a male cause I dont breed with males at all so have no personal interest in it whatsoever.
But you go handing out your number to the wrong person them 2 males are gonna be sitting in an evidence locker.just saying.

J

JointBreath

Understood and if the info and people your pointing me to is like that then you would be absolutely right if anyone of the breeders and people that make shit happen are like that then yes I would get popped and I didn't get upset at anything just replying back ......I just created an account at Greenpoint seeds

the rrock

the rrock

this is interesting as I also have alot of seeds from the late 70's ,early 80's mostly seeds from thai stick or lumbo gold,the problem is they are all mixed up. In your case not sure how you could EVER prove they are the 100% real deal, Instead of talking about it maybe start pollinating some girls and see what you got. Ive still got pollen stashed frozen from 25+ years ago of sensis NL5xhaze,not sure if it is still viable but soon I give it a go.

J

JointBreath

this is interesting as I also have alot of seeds from the late 70's ,early 80's mostly seeds from thai stick or lumbo gold,the problem is they are all mixed up. In your case not sure how you could EVER prove they are the 100% real deal, Instead of talking about it maybe start pollinating some girls and see what you got. Ive still got pollen stashed frozen from 25+ years ago of sensis NL5xhaze,not sure if it is still viable but soon I give it a go.
Iv already got something in the works I hit my 95 Afganica and a really sweet cut of blue cheese and also a killer cut of Hawaiian snow that I worked through about 10 full packs of the seeds with that color coating stuff to find my mom back in 2011 with the Male # 1 and will use the male #2 the next round starting in july!! For F1's of the same cross with different dads but same moms just to mess with for now!!!

J

JointBreath

The blue cheese cut I got came from a dude at Bonnaroo back in 2013 sold it and a 1/2 gram of DMT to me in the parking lot once the concert was over...dude looked like the shaman got the clone home and grew it since..its got that blueberry cream cheese danish taste and smell and turns purple most the time and done at day 55-60 depends on temps the HI snow cut I got was a 2 year project I grew HI snow and foumd a pheno that bleeds red when topped and also tasted like pumpkin pie so I call it the pumpkin pie phenom of HI snow the Afganica came from a friend of mine that has since died he had moved from Beaufort South Carolina to my high school back in 2004 its more then a super Indica I still to this day have not seen a plant this Indica....

J

JointBreath

Oh really, anything else you want your highness? Very high indeed. This thread should be shut down. Very obvious what is going on here.
Dude I only posted that so people can follow if its against the rules all you have to do is politely say so if not find something else to follow I'm hear only for help!! The whole purpose in this was to ask for help finding info on the dog bud or someone to help me with any info I can receive about it

H

heisen

The only thing about this that bothers me is the fact that he got 2 males,dog bud was supposed to be a potent strain back then,if one of those plants had hermied this guy would have gotten 2 fems not 2 males.i cant see why anyone growing dogbud would have allowed a male to infect there crop unless this guy just happened to get some regular ass seeded bag weed.this was definitely not sensi because it has male seeds in it.
Prob some garbage ass regular bag seed dude.

J

JointBreath

Your wrong because chem got males out the first bag and he killed them...now there go's your Theory Mr.Know-it-all meatloaf looking moderator hey THCFARMER.COM you need a moderator that knows his stories his genetics his fax....you really just showed how well you know your shit with your little reply!! the only way your correct is if Chem was lying about getting males!!!!

J

JointBreath

Iv been more then peaceful you want to bash me well you got one that will stand his ground...I'm really not trying to get upset over this shit but people can't even have a civil conversation about genetics without being bashed or shamed or called names this whole industry was founded on love for people and the plant you think that chem and joe and pbud was the only people to smoke,sell,grow or get weed at from a GD concert your crazy I was just at rock on the range like yesterday and you know what I left to get home and take more pic of these 2 males for skunk_va here was killer weed getting sold there so get a life and under stand hundreds of people smoke weed and go to concerts and have a life fully inspired by cannabis

Latest posts

Top Bottom