Chemdawg Please Help!!!

• Thread starter JointBreath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
this is interesting as I also have alot of seeds from the late 70's ,early 80's mostly seeds from thai stick or lumbo gold,the problem is they are all mixed up. In your case not sure how you could EVER prove they are the 100% real deal, Instead of talking about it maybe start pollinating some girls and see what you got. Ive still got pollen stashed frozen from 25+ years ago of sensis NL5xhaze,not sure if it is still viable but soon I give it a go.
I agree that there is no way to prove what he has without lab testing and thats even sketchy at best. Era 89-90 I was at dead concerts in the midwest and bought and smoked dogbud (no seeds) this was the only group to have it being a oddly named dogbud. The next yr the name caught on and there were several people unrelated to the real crew calling there buds for sale dogbud because its what people were asking for. It wasnt even comparable to the real dogbud. The smell description these males have dont fit either. Prob some decent bud, but thats about it
Chem has also said the male he found was mostly male with some female pistils. Hermie more than likely

trickle

trickle

@heisenbubble drama aside, and i really mean that i don't want to stir someones pot... you say you don't breed with males but then don't understand how a male could appear in sinsimilla or from a hermi-female plant? That's a little confusing to me. I thought everyone knew that feminized seeds can throw male plants.
Have you ever grown an undiluted landrace from a non-sinsimilla region? An heirloom hemp line? Or some of many old timer's/backwoods shittily-inbred lines? Did you know some strains were selected from gene pools with monoecious tendencies or even dominance, by growing seeds from herm plants and selecting the 'regular' progeny for multiple generations? There's A Lot of documented cases of monoecious lines throwing dioecious offspring, ever heard of KC Virtus?
Edit rootbound nailed it, and I was also going to say if JointBreath didn't flower his males to the end of their life (like most breeders Never do unfortunately), there's no way to know if they have monoecious tendencies at that stage or under certain other stress factors

@JointBreath ... bro the internet is full of drama trip-wires. These guys have some valid points, for real, listen through their drama lol. Why give into the drama and play "i know more than you" ... just take the underlying messages as something to reflect on and not as something to correct. And be realistic - chem's story could be entirely fabricated just to protect whoever gave him the dog/whatever beans - nobody can Actually know someone else's past by reading a story online...

H

heisen

@heisenbubble drama aside, and i really mean that i don't want to stir someones pot... you say you don't breed with males but then don't understand how a male could appear in sinsimilla or from a hermi-female plant? That's a little confusing to me. I thought everyone knew that feminized seeds can throw male plants.
Have you ever grown an undiluted landrace from a non-sinsimilla region? An heirloom hemp line? Or some of many old timer's/backwoods shittily-inbred lines? Did you know some strains were selected from gene pools with monoecious tendencies or even dominance, by growing seeds from herm plants and selecting the 'regular' progeny for multiple generations? There's A Lot of documented cases of monoecious lines throwing dioecious offspring, ever heard of KC Virtus?
Edit rootbound nailed it, and I was also going to say if JointBreath didn't flower his males to the end of their life (like most breeders Never do unfortunately), there's no way to know if they have monoecious tendencies at that stage or under certain other stress factors

@JointBreath ... bro the internet is full of drama trip-wires. These guys have some valid points, for real, listen through their drama lol. Why give into the drama and play "i know more than you" ... just take the underlying messages as something to reflect on and not as something to correct. And be realistic - chem's story could be entirely fabricated just to protect whoever gave him the dog/whatever beans - nobody can Actually know someone else's past by reading a story online...
A female throwing balls and polinating other females is NOT going to make two male plants,1 in a million chance,the female that is a true female lacks the Y to produce male plants,She might produce hermies but i have never seen a true feminized seed made from two females sprout into an all male seed,Im sure it can happen but is extremely rare,
so seeds from true sensi that has no other males around to pollinate is NOT gonna make 2 ball swinging straight up males.

trickle

trickle

I supposed my perspective on the rarity of that is different, as my very first batch of cs fems years ago gave one test grower 3/12 males and gave me a single male - nobody else ever saw a male plant or any herm's .... And I know it's not the same but on my last round I got 100% females from regular seeds from three entirely unrelated strains, over 50 seeds. To me, THAT is rarer than finding males in fem seeds ..

trickle

trickle

But I still have to disagree unfortunately as I've seen first hand people use herm girls for their seeds year after year (same batch from a hermi plant, no males that year anywhere and the girl had internal nanners...) and get multiple 'straight' males. Or at least they weren't visually hermaphroditic ... Have you seen the male herm's that only grow their pistils inside the clusters - ie they never reveal they are herms ? It's almost literally impossible to see ... I will try to find a pic of a dissected one but i'm not sure I still have those ones

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I agree,he tried to give out his phone number in a pm,either this guy is creating hype for another breeder trying to make it big or hes undercover.why would anyone growing in an illegal state with live plants be so quick to give out his personal info.
He’s probally a cop. This thread should be closed like mirror zen said.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
his exact words "im new to the site and not good at navigating yet,would rather give my number"Bullshit,He has blogs and post all over the internet.Hes either 5/0 or working with em.
lmao 5 0h using urban pot legends to bait the hook...…….. Very creative for donut junkies.....

Thanks for digging in to do a little to research. I pretty much just laughed and dreamt of RKS...…. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
I will offer dude 250,000 for those genetics, where can we meet. Im on my way!!!!!!

th

Supporting my local PD since 1971 lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Great input!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Guess its time to put my big boy panties on and do a table dance for you all. Picture that if you dare!!!!! :speechless:

H

heisen

Great input!!!
Canaventure deals in nothing but fems,I've never heard of or seen any male plants in any of there gear,if the pollen came from a true female plant that hermied the female DOES not have any x chromosomes period.she cannot produce a male plant,hemies yes but an all out ball swinging male no.2 ball swinging makes from a bag of sensimilia non seeded pot is astronomically rare.
Not buying it.ive created 100s of female seeds and never got 1 male from any cross.if someone got males from feminized seeds there was a contamination or stray male pollen.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@heisenbubble I agree on your thinking genetic wise. :D I was replying great input to the joint dude and what he said to the other dude...……. bout random shyt

trickle

trickle

Well you don't have to 'buy' it heisen, as i'm not trying to convince anyone. I don't post to preach. I ask and say things I want to see responses to for the sake of learning, or if I feel it needs to be said... Please allow me to clarify; I didn't say he definitively has male non-hermi plants, man. Have you ever seen a male with internal pistils? Has he stress tested his males (no he didn't) to see if they are herms? Did you read any of my posts? There's two possible answers for this guys "straight males" even if you don't believe real straight males would be possible. Also I don't get why you think a grower with an elite clone in the early 90's would inherently prevent all outside reg-pollen from coming in on the air or on bugs. I don't even believe they are pure dog/whatever I was going to guess f1 with mystery pollen. Bees contam sinsi bud with mystery reg pollen all the time bro, but you don't grow outside so maybe it's sensible you'd overlook that

Funny you use CV as an example. I don't like to talk crap on breeders, but I can't trust his reputation or 'customer feedback' in light of my (and unfortunately many others!) experiences dealing with him back on cannetics ... no era bueno ....

Top Bottom