Chemdawg Please Help!!!

• Thread starter JointBreath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krippie94

Krippie94

Don't get discouraged brother. IF it is what you think, that's a great discovery. Proving it is the key here. Good luck my man and keep me posted. I hope it is the Dog bud. . . and some of that pollen drifts our way...and if it's not the original DB, it's still pretty Damn cool, and has my attention!
Hope to hear from you soon.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

F4B0EE40 3AAD 4E3C B256 45E2D0EA8A00

3199AD63 C059 4D7D A6DA 033A6329D0EE

This dude has a hard on for you bro hahahahaha. Not sure who said it but they called it, this dude also says he has the roadkill skunk LOL. #Lame

69310055 CE46 4682 9A8D DB6AB02343FC
the rrock

the rrock

Understood but I have been in contact with skunk_va directly via email and he said everything lines up but it being the 92 concert instead of the 91
skunk_va was at both concerts and seems to have the up most interest in my cut and pollen! These 2 males I have seems to be stirring the net up quite a bit....all I want is to trade what I have for a legal full time paid job with a legit seed company or cannabis farm!
Guess it depends what state your in but jobs in the cannabis market are there to be had,if you have any experience they will give you signing bonus,some companies you dont need experience(looking for apprentice growers,proccessors,lab work) etc,etc.Ive even thought about coming out of retirement but nah

Krippie94

Krippie94

Guess it depends what state your in but jobs in the cannabis market are there to be had,if you have any experience they will give you signing bonus,some companies you dont need experience(looking for apprentice growers,proccessors,lab work) etc,etc.Ive even thought about coming out of retirement but nah
I would jump at a job in the industry...but, we'll have to wait until after the election in Nov.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

This damn yahoo has a whole different story in IG. When I asked him about it I got blocked. Hahahaha. Please guys go in IG and blow this POS up. All I did was ask why it don’t add up. Went from like 100 followers to 15k in a couple days.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Well he’s got some people believing it now. I tried to ask about it and got blocked fast.

That’s one thing I really hate about social media, everyone is basically there own moderator and can just keep erasing content that would alert people to what there doing. Plus it’s not like there’s a large body of archived information like it is on a forum. Posts made today are pretty much history next week.

Dudes like this are a dime a dozen on IG unfortunately. They make up stories and do a big money grab. Anyone questioning gets posts deleted and blocked. Like you said, this is the new face of the scene.

Krippie94

Krippie94

Wow this thread got salty fast. :D
It always does. LoL and it's usually about a few strains and the history...my 2 cents. Those who know for sure as in 100% the facts, the truth are few and far between. I mean , look at it.
30 years of second hand info, passed on and on by let's face it, a bunch of stoners the stories are as polluted as the gene pool.
If you know, YOU KNOW. if you don't then keep it far away.
Love you guys.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

It always does. LoL and it's usually about a few strains and the history...my 2 cents. Those who know for sure as in 100% the facts, the truth are few and far between. I mean , look at it.
30 years of second hand info, passed on and on by let's face it, a bunch of stoners the stories are as polluted as the gene pool.
If you know, YOU KNOW. if you don't then keep it far away.
Love you guys.

Why don’t you enlighten the rest of us then since you seem to know 100% of the facts

Krippie94

Krippie94

Why don’t you enlighten the rest of us then since you seem to know 100% of the facts
If you read my post, I never claimed to know such facts.
If you're one of those "in the know" then chill bruh...
this what I'm talking about.
It's a big internet man. Time for me to be hittin' the ol' dusty trail.
Y'all have fun wit dis' guy.
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom