Chemdawg Sour Diesel and more coming

• Thread starter TurboAllWD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboAllWD

Chemdog Sour Diesel at about 10 days in.

This should be funny. Their at the max height to go under the lights, and might stretch another foot or two. I don't know, maybe more. They started flowering around 40'' or less and now their an inch or less from 5'. If its true they stretch 2.5-3x their size starting in 12/12 its going to be a cluster fuck under this light. Just lucky I only have two flowering right now, lol. Tomorrow I'll do a bit more lst'ing. Their currently taking up about half a 4'x4', and one is already a monster.

The 4SD on the far right is just about as tall as the CSD's. I completely miscalculated and ended up with a bunch of plants too tall to flower, not just these ones. Pic's of everything coming soon...CW is the man. :party0023:

Chemdawg sour diesel and more coming
Chemdawg sour diesel and more coming 2
Chemdawg sour diesel and more coming 3
B

Buddy Flowers

CW is the man...thank you/ Ladies look great bro. Looking forward to seeing things progress.

T

TurboAllWD

Thanks man, thats the truth too! Wait till you see what a very generous farmer threw my way. Genetics galore over here, think I have 15 strains to try.

I'm buyin some seeds and try to return the favor a bit. Seeds for a cut aint even a fair trade though. lol One day I'll have my own funk to trade. Realize how much it cost to get a good pack of seeds and everything that goes into getting the mom ready to clone and finally making a good run with the strain. Its completely understandable why some growers hoard their work when they put so much into it. Gota give all the credit to the breeders and cool as fuck growers. I'd still be growin skunk and big bud without em! haha

B

Buddy Flowers

as you work with them you'll get better and better at training them to grow the way you want. keep us updated

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Are those rez's....if so they are hermie prone bad.....jus keep picking off the nanners for the first two weeks and then they stop throwing nanners...dj

T

TurboAllWD

Yeah, they are. Thanks for the tip. I'm going to put them in the front and keep a close eye on them.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ohh boy, this should be interesting... I think most of us have over vegged at some point, but it's how you adapt and learn from this experience that will make you a better farmer in the future. Good luck TurboAllWD, and I'll be along for the ride... :mysterymachine:

C

ClearWater

Yea that Chem sour d cut hasn't thrown bananas from what Ive seen. Had numerous people grow it and no sign so far so we'll keep our fingers crossed. I let mine go til day 73 and chopped her. Im sure it all depends as I have seen lots of bad Rez gear. The Chem DD cut I have will toss some nanners late into flower if you had stressed her at all or had any light leaks. Tie her down Turbo thats what id say, hit her with some silica or somethin. The 4SD cut will also stretch about as tall from what Ive seen in a buddies garden- cheers

A

alf318

a friend got ahold of a hawian strain that literaly grew like a vine and took over his whole grow room and at 6 mo hadnt flowered yet

T

TurboAllWD

Shady- Thanks for the comments, didn't have much of a choice on the veg time but I could have at least turned them into bushes. haha I didn't get around to fimming them till they were over 2' tall.

CW- cheers bro, their flowering like crazy now and no signs of hermies. I'm about to pick up some of that stuff you were telling me about in your grow log and start tieing them down better. The stems are strong as hell though, but with the light tilted I can let some of them hit the ceiling. Can't wait to post pic's of the other strains that made it my way. Incredible stuff man, and the clones with the thick stems turn into tree trunks. :icon_spin: They all go into flower tonight, 8 more strains, this definitely has the potential to be my best run yet. Starting a grow log asap.

a friend got ahold of a hawian strain that literaly grew like a vine and took over his whole grow room and at 6 mo hadnt flowered yet

haha I'm surprised he let it flower that long.

C

ClearWater

Good Im glad all is going as planned man. The dyna gro pro-tekt is some good shit dude. The Csd's do have strong stems right as youll start flowering, wait til she starts packing on weight as the stems wont be able to hold them, so, just prep ahead and get what you need. You know you will need something to support the colas so just plan accordingly :) Good to hear your garden is going well and showing you lots of love!

T

TurboAllWD

Thanks buddy! This time I will be prepared, either ordering those hangers or making my own homemade stuff. It's not fun watchin them fall over especially while your busy tieing up a different branches on other plants. haha

T

TurboAllWD

Dude the tops are losin their green. Way too close to the lights. They'd be upstairs chillin under 8' ceilings now if i didn't have spidermites. The pest strips are working but slowly, need to pick up a few fresh ones. It's nice having a sealed room, normally break the mites cycle real quick with the strips. We'll see how well it works in the ventilated flower room though...12hrs a day with pest strips might not do the trick. Did you see my new grow log with pics of everything? I'm about to up my wattage as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom