Chemdawg x Sour Diesel from Elite Gens@ 2007/08

• Thread starter keyplay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keyplay

Healthier, stinkier, and way more pronounced than the other 4 females in the pack.

Chemdawg x sour diesel from elite gens 200708
K

keyplay

And her sibling, Mr.Snowman

He's pretty prolific for being generous with the frost

DSCN1254
true grit

true grit

Damn talk about pollen monster!!! Can't wait to see her in bud!!

Hey you remember what made up Elites "Sour Dawg"? Got some of those in veg and a few more to pop...

B

Bluesuade

If i remember correct Elites Chem Sour is from Rez's origianl stock. It was chosen from 3 packs and he called it the golden pheno that didn herm under stress that male sure does look golden from here mate!

Illmind

Illmind

Dude my rez sd ibls were nice but throw nads when I flushed her. And I gotta flush I hate unflushed harsh shit so I had to kick it to the herb curb. ECSD isn't half as bad in fact I found it to be the opposite if you go super heavy on the food it may and I stress the word may toss a nan. ECSD never did me wrong though. Rez sure does know how to bring the dicks out.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Dude my rez sd ibls were nice but throw nads when I flushed her. And I gotta flush I hate unflushed harsh shit so I had to kick it to the herb curb. ECSD isn't half as bad in fact I found it to be the opposite if you go super heavy on the food it may and I stress the word may toss a nan. ECSD never did me wrong though. Rez sure does know how to bring the dicks out.

Rez sure does know how to bring the dicks out

lmfao,, thats fucking funny

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
that is a serious male you got there buddy! chuck that pollen hahaha....nice lookin shit bro, great job! ~SMF~

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

holy pollen.... should make for some nice beans!! Can't wait to see the results.

B

biggs

got to say, elite did have his faults. but he also made some cracking crosses. looking good keyplay. the male looks killa. :icon_stick man:

K

keyplay

Did I mention how stable these 2 are? Absolutely no issues and I put them through every stressful situation I can think of with light, cold, heat, H20, feed, blah, blah, blah.
I have never seen a male flower on the female and visa versa. I sure can't say that with some of the exotic sativas I run.

K

keyplay

That male looks insane. Congrats on another winner

Thank you. I just hit my Lemon Thai from Elite ( the one my friend with the special OG returned after a 2 year absense) and a Loompa Mountain Kush aka "Candy" kush
with the male. We should have a pretty nice batch of beans by summer's end.

Venom818

Venom818

nice keyplay i bet u will get some gems when hit to the candy kush

S

S4v

Thank you. I just hit my Lemon Thai from Elite ( the one my friend with the special OG returned after a 2 year absense) and a Loompa Mountain Kush aka "Candy" kush
with the male. We should have a pretty nice batch of beans by summer's end.

Sounds like a winning combination. Will be back in the bay tomorrow. I'll call you when i get free

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now those crosses sound very interesting bro, let me know how they work out if you remember to. I'll keep an eye as best I can on the thread thats for sure.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

looks like a real nut buster there bud! killin the game as always!

lilzayne

lilzayne

Dammit Keyplay, that male looks amazing! Is this the same male used to create Grape Stomper/Sour Grapes? If so, I can see how that cross came out so well. Do you plan to make these new crosses available? Keep up the great work, I like how your rocking things over there!

-Lil Zayne

K

keyplay

Now those crosses sound very interesting bro, let me know how they work out if you remember to. I'll keep an eye as best I can on the thread thats for sure.

Okay BB ! I am sending out 50 beautiful clones for a production run I have no doubt the female is going to run huge

looks like a real nut buster there bud! killin the game as always!
Thanks bro

if u need a tester keyplay im here for u bro LOL
I have you covered if you'll doc it for us and post it here at the farm. This one is going to be huge, bro. Are you sure you have room?:surprised hahahahahaha just kidding!

Dammit Keyplay, that male looks amazing! Is this the same male used to create Grape Stomper/Sour Grapes? If so, I can see how that cross came out so well. Do you plan to make these new crosses available? Keep up the great work, I like how your rocking things over there!

-Lil Zayne

The current male, Snowman, is out of the same pack and is completely identical to the "Stomper" male except the pollen and smell is way more abundant.
I have BX'd the Grape Stomper with Snowman. I have also hit the Purple Elephant with him. We are looking for variations to dial the strain in. And yes, we're trying hard to get the seeds out there for a few of you who have been asking.:hi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom