Chemdog #3

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obsoul33t

here is a rare bird for you guys , one of the original chemdog line

chemdog #3

this could very well be the stankiest of any of the chem's i have run. pure and utter skunk and gym locker funk

cheers

Watermelonhp 013
Watermelonhp 014
Watermelonhp 015
Watermelonhp 016
Watermelonhp 018
O

ograskal

Looks Awesome Bro!...Gonna be nice and frosty too!...Have you had the chance to smoke her yet??....Looks like its gonna be dank as fukk!.....~ogr

O

Obsoul33t

i have and she is every bit as good as the rest , nearly the yield of the #4 but with much the smell of the d with more skunk less dead meat . tad below the d in stength

darksideX

darksideX

awesome obs..the chemdog #3 :) i have never seen this rare lady:drink,thanx for sharin'..

C

coldnorth

great pics, never saw her before! but she shore is a beuty

R

rennie37

nice pics obsoul33t how many days in flowering are you in?

forman

forman

Super Frosty for 31 days! will you relaese this strain or use it for breeding purposes?

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

wow she looks fat, esp for 31 day's great job on those obsoul! will we see her in any crosses?

E

Easyrasta

nice find there, good to see the missing sisters of the chem family
best of luck &
Peace
Ez

O

Obsoul33t

the plant pictured has a branch or two dusted with reversed Chemdog #4 pollen . #3+#4=#7 these beans will not be up for sale so please don't ask , this first dusting is for testing only

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

sounds like it adds up!! #7 testers can't wait to see what they look like..

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
the plant pictured has a branch or two dusted with reversed Chemdog #4 pollen . #3+#4=#7 these beans will not be up for sale so please don't ask , this first dusting is for testing only

Good luck with your testing man.. Thanks for sharing the pics and info.. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am glad to see that the other Chem/Dawg girls have not been lost in all the hype around the 4, D, and '91. Thanks for sharing your pics with us, those girls look like they will be fantastic. I know that the original girls popped were not only given numbers but I believe they were also named, ie: Chem/Dawg's Sister. Does this one have a name as well, or is it just simply #3.

I must say Chem #7 does sound quite interesting. I could also see some confusion that could arise if this strain made it around. Just kinda thinking out loud, I really am a fan of any Chem family crosses, more often than not they turn out quite well.

R

redroot

chaachinng. i like how this one grows. nice canes with frosty lumps of bud. nice man

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for sharing these pics with us bro...hopefully in the future you'll share her genetics with us aswell

S

Swerve

yeah bro the chem 3 is def dank... i got her being pollenated right now with a raskal f1 male im hitting her adn the 4 with this pollen to see what the offspring will bring.. shit is dank for sure

Top Bottom