ChemDog Double D

• Thread starter terpenophenolic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

terpenophenolic

nice! how bad did they reak while growing/flowering...?

they reek pretty bad....but not quite like some of the others do in bloom.....after it dries though the smell and taste are very strong....:inlove

M

Mr Green

buds look really dank. would love to grow some chem varities sometime.. thanks for sharing

T

terpenophenolic

buds look really dank. would love to grow some chem varities sometime.. thanks for sharing

Thanks...and yes you should definitely grow out some some chem varieties you will love them bro.....thanks for stopping by...:rock

T

terpenophenolic

Chemdog is bomb!

hell yes it is...I just cracked some chemdog double d x la confidential......should be some super dank.....I'll post some pics once they are well into bloom.........

E

ELITE GENETICS

along with like 12 other kinds of Chemdog D & Chemdog 91 beans:clapping:dance:dance:dance:dance

T

terpenophenolic

along with like 12 other kinds of Chemdog D & Chemdog 91 beans:clapping:dance:dance:dance:dance

i popped mine along with some of your Twisted Purple OG and some Super Strawberry Diesel.....all the photos of the TPOG have got me drooling :clapping

E

ELITE GENETICS

yeah i had to pop some of those twisted purple og kush that RD is beta growin, so i have those above ground now,ive spouted like 30-40 kinds in last month:dance:dance
i popped mine along with some of your Twisted Purple OG and some Super Strawberry Diesel.....all the photos of the TPOG have got me drooling :clapping

K

kaneboy

looking very nice toplan i b happy if i get a pheno like those pictures
:yes:yes:yes

T

terpenophenolic

here is some pics of my Chem DD crossed with barbie111's LA Confidential male...

just popped these beans last week, but I'll post updates as they grow out, probably give them there own thread, they are looking good so far...nice and vigorous :muscle

Chem dd x la con
Chem dd x la con 2
Top Bottom