Chemdog please help

• Thread starter johndeere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johndeere

Hi everyone, I'm new and I really dont do the forum thing so please excuse me for not posting in the new peeps section. My question is for Chemdog... Recently purchased some beans , did some homework but alas not enough.
So now Im doing some backtracking and some serious research on the beans I got to see where they originally came from and have found good info on all except the elusive/obscure 91 cut. I was actully just looking for an og kush when I placed my order and they were out of everything you could by in single seed form so I settled on deadhead og from cali connection. I popped the bean created a bonsai mom and have lots of cuts so far, beautiful plant. The question is Chemdog are these actually your genetics? if so nothing but props man , if not is there any source of beans out there that actually (verified by you) have your genetics in them. Before the whole crew starts tossin rocks(Lmao I see passion surrounds this subject) I have read the story/ stories and I am really not going to be satisfied with those. If you have the time to shoot an answer at me I would appreciate it alot. Johndeere

Cort

Cort

I was reading up on 91ChemDawg a few days ago. From what I gathered there IS a closely guarded cut of the 91chem. Unless you know someone you didnt get it.

There are several cuts calling themselves 91chem that are good, some even say they are close to the real deal, but they are not the true 91chem.

J

jetcat

just can't help but wonder how often the cut really is OUT but peeps don't want to admit it because they loose some elite status. I'd be willing to bet deadhead is prob real... but then again who knows... maybe it has phenos that are better. regardless were talking very strong genetics .. at this point it all depends how you grow that shit!

C

Calicannabiseed

Hi everyone, I'm new and I really dont do the forum thing so please excuse me for not posting in the new peeps section. My question is for Chemdog... Recently purchased some beans , did some homework but alas not enough.
So now Im doing some backtracking and some serious research on the beans I got to see where they originally came from and have found good info on all except the elusive/obscure 91 cut. I was actully just looking for an og kush when I placed my order and they were out of everything you could by in single seed form so I settled on deadhead og from cali connection. I popped the bean created a bonsai mom and have lots of cuts so far, beautiful plant. The question is Chemdog are these actually your genetics? if so nothing but props man , if not is there any source of beans out there that actually (verified by you) have your genetics in them. Before the whole crew starts tossin rocks(Lmao I see passion surrounds this subject) I have read the story/ stories and I am really not going to be satisfied with those. If you have the time to shoot an answer at me I would appreciate it alot. Johndeere

91 Chem is only available to a select few

J

johndeere

Hey guys, thanks for the replies, Cort I get that I have read and searched for about 3 days before posting here, and as far as I can tell its mostly all myths. Im aware of the whole select few thing as well. Check this out , this is what I got and the vendor it came from.
From the post chem put up questioning the whole VA skunk thing I already smell BS.

Johndeere

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

91 Chem is only available to a select few

And that's just dumb - what kind of a man do you have to be to take cannabis, that gorgeous plant, into such stupid games?
I mean - come ooon, it's not like anyone owns anything! It's all coming from the Mother Nature... if there is creativity involved - it still isn't in our control, so why bother?!
I hate that stupid corporative sh*t, haha...
BTW - what about that Chemdog from Green House? What is Arjan's deal anyway? I hear he's finally got some beans of a strain called Chemdog - any info, ideas?
Thanks, fellas - keep it high!
Lots of Love,
the THC Lover.

edit:
Just want to clarify that I'm not talking about the creator of Chemdog (respect, friend - though I have never tried your strain). I was talking about people who just wanna get some good genes, rename them or even use the same name and start selling 'em as if they were their own.
Sorry, English is my second, hehe... but, I hope you got what I mean - I just resent people who steal someone else's hard work AND present it as if they did all the sweating, that's just dumb - those people are the real reason why cannabis lovers have to live the life we're living now - because of some dumb-ass games... damn.

B

brer

BTW - what about that Chemdog from Green House? What is Arjan's deal anyway? I hear he's finally got some beans of a strain called Chemdog - any info, ideas?
I just resent people who steal someone else's hard work AND present it as if they did all the sweating, that's just dumb - those people are the real reason why cannabis lovers have to live the life we're living now - because of some dumb-ass games... damn.

Nice post friend .
If you can source from the origional breeder you might find something nice yourself .
I had a smelly/tasty chemhaze i wished i'd cloned . Way nicer that this chemdog BXII i got in 2009 .

Venom818

Venom818

im understanding correct the deadhead beans you have do have the real Chemdog 91 skunk va in them so it is possible to find the pheno in the beans

T

Toes

From the post chem put up questioning the whole VA skunk thing I already smell BS.

Johndeere
I read that post, i think Chemdog forgot to hit the quote button. looks like he was answering the question "Please break down this whole skunk va cut 91 chem because iam very confused on this one.... "

with,
Chemdog said:
"I had a handful of freinds who moved to the west coast in 1994 and they brought out my original chem cut to the west coast which is the 91 cut since i was the one who started it only a few people had it at least at that point".

then the question may read..."so where does skunk va come in to place and is he on this board?"... answered a short time later by...
Chemdog said:
"The skunk va cut is just my origianl 91 chem which guys this Aug will be 20 years old thank god i started those beans i knew that herb was special and knew i had something awesome..."

wonder if that means this August it'll be old enough to drink beer.

grow that shite... hard!

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

I guess it's a cool strain - though I'll never get my hands on it - I'm from Bulgaria and the list of seed banks/re-sellers that ship to here is very short, unfortunately...
Is there something in common between Arjan's Chem and one of the originals? I personally don't really like Arjan - I think he's just like that guy from Barney's - stealing and renaming... or even releasing under the same name, but I can only speculate, since I live on the other side of the world. Anyway, if it's a good smoke, I can get my hands on it - just to try, hehe...
I read some good notes on Lost Coast OG from Emerald's Triangle - any tips/info on that, too?
Peace and Love, friends! :)

A

A-Roe

Not only is Arjan calling his strain Chemdog it looks that he trademarked the name, hope it isnt so because Chemdog isnt og x to sour d those strains where suppose to be crosses from the Chemdog 91 ( I think correct me if Im wrong)

J

jetcat

Not only is Arjan calling his strain Chemdog it looks that he trademarked the name, hope it isnt so because Chemdog isnt og x to sour d those strains where suppose to be crosses from the Chemdog 91 ( I think correct me if Im wrong)

sounds more like headband and headbanger. by crossing those your actually further from chemdog because you are adding either skunk, Hawaiian, thai, or Pakistan to the mix. bet its bomb though lol.

T

the_german

Dont worry.

GHS doesnt get respected for their breeding technics on any german forums. (maybe also whole europe)
Their marketing over here and trademarks are just ridiculous.

I mean........ "King of Cannabis" :rofl
Just think about it.

also brought out feminized seeds from exodus cheese cut.

the german

J

johndeere

Well this is going nowhere... Guess at least its getting bumped lol.

Top Bottom