• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
can you take a top view of the babies just want to see how uniform they are looking? i know its early but just curious

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Well...after having 6 out of 6 critical mass by mr nice successfully germinate....I have ONE out of ten Chemdog IBL by Resevoir send by seed boutique. Not happy. Ill keep you updated.

I had the exact same results with the Chemdog IBL.
And yes, I DO know how to sprout seeds.

~Lem

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Glad to know im not the only one!

Yeah, I popped 10 Deadhead seeds and all 10 came up, side by side with Rez's Chemdog IBL and only one came up through dirt.
About 7 germinated with a very short root tip, but they petered out and stopped right there.
From my experience, the seeds could have been damaged by heat or sun, Im thinking during transport(mail).

My Chemdog DD I got from Rez a few years back gave me 10/10 on plants with 4 keepers and a nice breeding male.

webstar5

webstar5

That is exactly what happend to me Lem! Thanks for looking out brother!

M

Mad Farmer 1620

this is a quick post of what socaldam is carrying.. im sick of everyone talking shit on a guy who is trying to provide excellent genetics without having to camp out on seedbay. while he may mislabel once in a ahile or have been given the wrong EXACT lineage.. quit hating. I have personally seen the majority of the cuts in question (including the supposed originals), and socaldams easily stack up. Ive been growing out his collection for over a year exclusively, and have nothing but praise. My post will be continued soon with much more info and many more pics as soon as i can pull myself out of the lab.

Blackberry Kush
IMG00176-20100902-1443.jpg

Tahoe OG
IMG00174-20100902-1442.jpg

Chemdog (or whatever you want to name it)
IMG00173-20100902-1418.jpg

Casually Collected, Inc. - A California Non-Profit Mutual Benefit Corporation

I wana chew that blackberry like it's bubblegum! MMMMM

Venom818

Venom818

this is a quick post of what socaldam is carrying.. im sick of everyone talking shit on a guy who is trying to provide excellent genetics without having to camp out on seedbay. while he may mislabel once in a ahile or have been given the wrong EXACT lineage.. quit hating. I have personally seen the majority of the cuts in question (including the supposed originals), and socaldams easily stack up. Ive been growing out his collection for over a year exclusively, and have nothing but praise. My post will be continued soon with much more info and many more pics as soon as i can pull myself out of the lab.

Blackberry Kush
IMG00176-20100902-1443.jpg

Tahoe OG
IMG00174-20100902-1442.jpg

Chemdog (or whatever you want to name it)
IMG00173-20100902-1418.jpg

Casually Collected, Inc. - A California Non-Profit Mutual Benefit Corporation

haha welcome back socaldam, nobody was hating on him but to charge 190 for Chemdog seeds and not even know what cut u have is a rip off how is that helping the medical community most of his seeds are a rip experienced breeders arent charging as mush as him

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Regardless of what cut it is, pics don't lie. Anybody disagree w me? Webstar, sorry to hear about your experience

webstar5

webstar5

Thanks for the concern Madfarmer Its just an excuse to get the real deal from JJ!

P

Plastic.Feet

Ahhh, dude...no need to be like that. Everyone's getting so sad about this, and it's so unnecessary. First off, I can personally vouch (for what it's worth to ya) that Wild isn't SoCalDam. He's a close buddy of mine who stumbled upon SCD's gear last year...Quite frankly, I can't say I have any beef with the SCD, myself. (No, I do not work for SoCalDam in any capacity, nor am being urged to say any of this, and I don't want to join in this conversation in an argumentative tone, so please don't take it as such.)

We've gone through a few cycles of SCD flavors now, and to answer your question, I would say it's a help to the medical community, as a patient myself. Yes, like my buddy says above, he does occasionally mislabel. However, he's a perfectly reasonable dude from what I can tell through our dealings with him, and probably willing to make up for any mistakes on his part. In my honest opinion, it comes down to the fact that guy does have some fire; it's worked out really well for us. (I have more pictures of our space in my gallery if you care to check em out, just to show I ain't trying to bullshit you lol)

Anyway, I'd say it's a little harsh to label him a scammer; he's come through for us consistently. You guys can split hairs about the different phenos, etc., all you want, but I'm stoked, and I can say that all of my friends who are patients have no complaints, either. :) If you have any sort of horror story involving him or his genetics, though, I'm completely open to hearing different sides of this issue. I've been following it silently for a minute now...

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks for the concern Madfarmer Its just an excuse to get the real deal from JJ!

sorry to hear that bro get some jj gear u wont be dissapointed

Ahhh, dude...no need to be like that. Everyone's getting so sad about this, and it's so unnecessary. First off, I can personally vouch (for what it's worth to ya) that Wild isn't SoCalDam. He's a close buddy of mine who stumbled upon SCD's gear last year...Quite frankly, I can't say I have any beef with the SCD, myself. (No, I do not work for SoCalDam in any capacity, nor am being urged to say any of this, and I don't want to join in this conversation in an argumentative tone, so please don't take it as such.)

We've gone through a few cycles of SCD flavors now, and to answer your question, I would say it's a help to the medical community, as a patient myself. Yes, like my buddy says above, he does occasionally mislabel. However, he's a perfectly reasonable dude from what I can tell through our dealings with him, and probably willing to make up for any mistakes on his part. In my honest opinion, it comes down to the fact that guy does have some fire; it's worked out really well for us. (I have more pictures of our space in my gallery if you care to check em out, just to show I ain't trying to bullshit you lol)

Anyway, I'd say it's a little harsh to label him a scammer; he's come through for us consistently. You guys can split hairs about the different phenos, etc., all you want, but I'm stoked, and I can say that all of my friends who are patients have no complaints, either. :) If you have any sort of horror story involving him or his genetics, though, I'm completely open to hearing different sides of this issue. I've been following it silently for a minute now...

sorry u feel 190 for og kush,170 for chemdog ?,170 for blackberry kush by the way u can buy the cut at clubs for 15-20 bucks is helping the medical community, when u can buy some og raskal gear for 85-100 bucks. glad your happy with his gear

S

Surfr

sorry u feel 190 for og kush,170 for chemdog ?,170 for blackberry kush by the way u can buy the cut at clubs for 15-20 bucks is helping the medical community, when u can buy some og raskal gear for 85-100 bucks. glad your happy with his gear

Troof.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Yo Plastic, u gonna post up those pics of that Socaldam OG u guys picked up off him a couple weeks ago? Ultimate fire of all fire baby!

P

Plastic.Feet

Yo Plastic, u gonna post up those pics of that Socaldam OG u guys picked up off him a couple weeks ago? Ultimate fire of all fire baby!

We will when we get em transplanted and thriving. We have a space issue at the moment, since we have lights out in one room for drying. :bongsmi:

P

Plastic.Feet

Lol...We don't get seeds from him, dude. We get cuts from him, and I'm not gonna call out any numbers in case these are prices he only gives to us, but I can assure you we don't pay even $15 per cut from him. Sounds like helping a medical patient to me. Where is this info from, if you don't mind me asking? Could you shoot me a link or something? Oh, and by the way, we've already obtained a cut of OG that looks, tastes, and smells suspiciously like OGRaskal's cut, and I obtained that for free, so I'll pass on paying for a name attached to it. If that makes me uncool, so be it.

818 ain't that far from us, homie. I'd like to throw out a friendly challenge. Let's see what ya got! I can guarantee our shit will twist your gourd just as well as yours will ours. We've got nothing to be ashamed of over here. :cool0019:

W

wild.one

Don't get your panties in a knot

Venom says, "sorry u feel 190 for og kush,170 for chemdog ?,170 for blackberry kush by the way u can buy the cut at clubs for 15-20 bucks is helping the medical community, when u can buy some og raskal gear for 85-100 bucks. glad your happy with his gear"

uh.. i pay less than 180 for ALL my cuts, dude. that's including gas AND breakfast, and a maybe a blunt for the ride home. I am WELL taken care of by the breeders I choose to work with, and I wouldn't maintain my relationships if I was getting the shit end of the stick.

I personally don't give two shits about your definition of legitimacy, I (and everyone else who smokes our genetics) know that we are getting straight retarded off of our supposedly bullshit cuts. I might not be king taco of the MMJ block, but I DO know taste and potency, as well as how to keep these bitches in check. If you don't like what I post... SHUT YOUR FLAP and keep surfing. There is no need for you to consistently talk shit on things you have no control or say over. Your like a fart..:mad0229: just lingering around to inflame my nostrils when I see your bullshit rhetoric.

Like PlasticFeet said.. put your money where your meat whistle is and put up or shut up. :hunter: Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom