Chemdog seeds?

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plastic.Feet

LOL, Is there some kind of Oaksterhoax going on here?

Lol nahhh. Just some dudes who've been smoking dank since before it had to have a bullshit name and pedigree attached to it to make it good weed. Call it Joey Buttafuoco's Dingleberries for all I care; the line between the dank and the non-dank is pretty black and white to me. All the namedropping is getting out of control. Can't we all just hit a bong? :bongsmi:

W

wild.one

ogr gear

yo 818... I would love to see where your getting ogr gear for those prices (without camping out 3 days straight on the idiot box), and without paying cali conn. average auction prices. And also, would really love to know how many orders you've actually placed (and received) through one of the shady ass distributors they've been known to stand behind..

furthermore, I have friends all over the state that have swerve, raskal, and topdawg's gear.. and they've been running them since they were available. why is it that when they try our cuts they all want stock? I'll call it whatever you want to cut the confusion.. just keep in mind how big the playground actually is, and NOBODY can lay claim that they own ANY genetic.. Someone is always around the corner ready to reverse engineer your product and make it cheaper and better. It's simple economics.. I'm sure whoever stabilized Afghani #1 or any of the myriad of strains that lend a hand to Cali's "Kush" aren't as bitter as this small group who seem to think they have a chokehold on the A+ genetics..

how the hell is that helping the MMJ community?

wild.one
(NOT socaldam)

M

Medicinal

I personally don't give two shits about your definition of legitimacy, I (and everyone else who smokes our genetics) know that we are getting straight retarded off of our supposedly bullshit cuts. I might not be king taco of the MMJ block, but I DO know taste and potency, as well as how to keep these bitches in check. If you don't like what I post... SHUT YOUR FLAP and keep surfing. There is no need for you to consistently talk shit on things you have no control or say over. Your like a fart..:mad0229: just lingering around to inflame my nostrils when I see your bullshit rhetoric.

Like PlasticFeet said.. put your money where your meat whistle is and put up or shut up. :hunter: Enough said.

ahahahaha.. this was a good laugh

Illmind

Illmind

Man, no need all this fighting over genetics. Names are very important to keep the lines lineage in tact. CA takes advantage of that for marketing purposes o well. But to argue one has better dank than others is retarded cannbis efx and tastes different to each individual. Some like sativas some like indicas. Everyone just needs to relax and grow dank and share with like minded individuals to keep our underground culture ahead of the corporate curve ahead. Plenty of dank to go around. Except for here it's the right before OD flood drought that comes by everytime around this time of year.

P

Plastic.Feet

Man, no need all this fighting over genetics. Names are very important to keep the lines lineage in tact. CA takes advantage of that for marketing purposes o well. But to argue one has better dank than others is retarded cannbis efx and tastes different to each individual. Some like sativas some like indicas. Everyone just needs to relax and grow dank and share with like minded individuals to keep our underground culture ahead of the corporate curve ahead. Plenty of dank to go around. Except for here it's the right before OD flood drought that comes by everytime around this time of year.

Well said, man...

W

wild.one

I agree, very well said. I also agree with keeping the lines intact, but it's preposterous for one to say without a doubt (especially off of a photo or two) what lineage a plant has. There are plenty of people out there with the time and knowledge to breed or improve on existing lines.

W

wild.one

Let's see that C6! :fighting0040:

LOL.. very soon. I'm impressed with how it turned out compared to a few other phenos of the chocolope I've seen or grown myself. Yield is enormous, smell is like rotting peaches and honeysuckle, and sticky as all hell.

TortureKill

TortureKill

This is a joke, I feel dumb for even reading half of this thread.

Venom818

Venom818

how many handles did socaldam make geez this dude has multiple personalities,and no one was saying his/your strains aren't dank i said they were mislabeled and seeds are over priced i got some whitefire pheno's for free im getting some firebubba's,whitemaster,white erckle all for free hows that for compasion, i got my info from his site.
More detailed info: SoCalDam OG is said to be the very first OG Kush in California made specially by us! Top-notch connoisseur non-commercialized strain, not recommended for the light smoker!<----- this is a joke get real know u made og LMAO man u almost made me pee my pants

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lets let this one die with his nickname.. Pathetic man, let alone "breeder" just makin us look bad now

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Yes, Socaldam has nothing but all his time to dedicate to tricking you fools. Who's pathetic? Homeboy offered you a chance to meet you for a smokeout ur gear against theirs and what do you have to say? U obviously don't have anything to show for yourself 818 otherwise you'd be game but u just puss out with some lame ass quote. :hunter:

M

Mad Farmer 1620

So a couple of questions for u guys... First off Torture Kill, Socaldam Genetics is not a dudes nickname it is an organization. 2nd, y don't you give them a call or become verified on their site, let them know who you are and how u heard of them. I'm sure they'd gladly charge u double. My second question is for Venom, Do u still live with your mom because there is no way a single person has so much time to waste all day everyday like yourself? Best of luck to u man

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
funny how when one guy gets banned sometimes he comes back as 3 or 4 - no worry all his "clones" (pun intended) will show their true colors and get the attention (of the hammer) that they deserve!

Venom818

Venom818

funny how when one guy gets banned sometimes he comes back as 3 or 4 - no worry all his "clones" (pun intended) will show their true colors and get the attention (of the hammer) that they deserve!

funny when socaldam posted a pic with grennhouse genetics he had a mad farmer shirt things that make u go HHHHMMMMMMM:confused0054:

Venom818

Venom818

So a couple of questions for u guys... First off Torture Kill, Socaldam Genetics is not a dudes nickname it is an organization. 2nd, y don't you give them a call or become verified on their site, let them know who you are and how u heard of them. I'm sure they'd gladly charge u double. My second question is for Venom, Do u still live with your mom because there is no way a single person has so much time to waste all day everyday like yourself? Best of luck to u man

HAHAH say's a dude that got banned and came back with 3-4 new handles do u still live with your granny i bet ur on her comp. right know ur going to get granny banned

j wizzle

j wizzle

if someone challenged me to a smokeoff...i would literally laugh my ass off. socal looks like they have some dank, but to challenge someone to a smoke off...really?

you wanna have a sesh and blaze something together always sounds great, but i dont do smokeoffs....if you have the bomb, you know it. you dont need to have a smoke off...

Venom818

Venom818

if someone challenged me to a smokeoff...i would literally laugh my ass off. socal looks like they have some dank, but to challenge someone to a smoke off...really?

you wanna have a sesh and blaze something together always sounds great, but i dont do smokeoffs....if you have the bomb, you know it. you dont need to have a smoke off...

LOL were going to meet in an alley with a dub each, its smoke off time:fighting0040:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom