Chemdog seeds?

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plastic.Feet

Lmao you guys have it all twisted. This "smokeoff" you have all imagined in your heads is blown out of proportion. It was a simple invitation to come see that we ain't fuckin around with pseudo. It seems you would rather remain as a shittalker on the sidelines instead of finding out all your negative energy towards us is useless. I know we have dank, so it makes no difference to me in the end. I ain't even gonna get all wound up at you like Wild did, dude. You can spew hate all you want about this. It makes me laugh. Call it a a sesh, call it a smokeoff, whatever you want. All I said was that our shit would get you twisted as yours would get us. No competition for potency, etc. I'd just like to put this issue to bed. You've got dank, we've got dank, and guess what? If we did get together for a sesh, the bowl would go in a circle. Just like this ridiculous conversation.

P

Plastic.Feet

how many handles did socaldam make geez this dude has multiple personalities,and no one was saying his/your strains aren't dank i said they were mislabeled and seeds are over priced i got some whitefire pheno's for free im getting some firebubba's,whitemaster,white erckle all for free hows that for compasion, i got my info from his site.
More detailed info: SoCalDam OG is said to be the very first OG Kush in California made specially by us! Top-notch connoisseur non-commercialized strain, not recommended for the light smoker!<----- this is a joke get real know u made og LMAO man u almost made me pee my pants

Dude, for real, if you have beef, get in contact with SCD and talk all the shit you want to him. Neither Wild or I have anything to do with it. We're just two lucky bastards with some good genes at our disposal now.

P

Plastic.Feet

funny how when one guy gets banned sometimes he comes back as 3 or 4 - no worry all his "clones" (pun intended) will show their true colors and get the attention (of the hammer) that they deserve!

Ahhh, you conspiracy theorist types crack me up. Adjust that snazzy tin foil hat of yours and try again.

W

wild.one

Anyone?

Well, in an effort to quell this discussion I won't be putting a label on anything I grow out anymore. Just gonna have to submit to the resistance and give things names like "Plant #1 / Pheno #3 that tastes and smells just like that one OG cut", or something along those lines. No problem.. I'll just lump everything together and call it "Bullshit OG". </sarcasm>

All that aside, would anyone like to tell me what they think this looks like?

Day 75, smells way funky.. kinda like pinesol and feet.. extremely dense on the caps..

IMG00219-20100921-1147.jpg
IMG00218-20100921-1146.jpg
IMG00217-20100921-1146.jpg

any input is appreciated.

joeca1i

joeca1i

reservida privada has the chem dawg,don't know if theres a difference from dog and dawg.Reserva Privada - OG Kush (Feminized)

2nd Indoor Hydro Spannabis 2010

The legends of legends is finally in seed form. The OG Kush, formally clone only, is now available for the masses! This amazing strain is the MOST demanded in the USA and gets the highest price across the boards! With great bag appeal and an odour you just can’t get over, she’s the OG Kush! She soon will become yours and your circle’s favourite strain! She stretches in veg but seems to fill herself out in flower. She has smaller nugs, but super dense, so that you still get a good yield. Super cropping her while she’s growing will help maintain her height while increasing the yield! The smell is like fuel and the taste is incredible! If you are into a strong medicine, you found her with the OG. If the legend is what you are after look no further you have found the one!!

Bag seed from a Grateful Dead show (Chem Dawg)
Flowering Indoors: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 400-500g/m2

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Lmao you guys have it all twisted. This "smokeoff" you have all imagined in your heads is blown out of proportion. It was a simple invitation to come see that we ain't fuckin around with pseudo. It seems you would rather remain as a shittalker on the sidelines instead of finding out all your negative energy towards us is useless. I know we have dank, so it makes no difference to me in the end. I ain't even gonna get all wound up at you like Wild did, dude. You can spew hate all you want about this. It makes me laugh. Call it a a sesh, call it a smokeoff, whatever you want. All I said was that our shit would get you twisted as yours would get us. No competition for potency, etc. I'd just like to put this issue to bed. You've got dank, we've got dank, and guess what? If we did get together for a sesh, the bowl would go in a circle. Just like this ridiculous conversation.

Ahhh, you conspiracy theorist types crack me up. Adjust that snazzy tin foil hat of yours and try again.

Bro, Socaldams on another level that u don't even know. Enough said
View attachment 98850
[/quote]

Well, in an effort to quell this discussion I won't be putting a label on anything I grow out anymore. Just gonna have to submit to the resistance and give things names like "Plant #1 / Pheno #3 that tastes and smells just like that one OG cut", or something along those lines. No problem.. I'll just lump everything together and call it "Bullshit OG". </sarcasm>

All that aside, would anyone like to tell me what they think this looks like?

Day 75, smells way funky.. kinda like pinesol and feet.. extremely dense on the caps..

IMG00219-20100921-1147.jpg
IMG00218-20100921-1146.jpg
IMG00217-20100921-1146.jpg

any input is appreciated.

yes your so on a different level then the rest of us that you totally prove my wild conspiracy theories with your posts.

you know they say your crazy if you talk to yourself and answer yourself, I wonder what Freud would think of people posting and answering themselves as 2-3 different guys - you socaldamn take multiple personality disorder to new heights - congrats!

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Motherload quote
yes your so on a different level then the rest of us that you totally prove my wild conspiracy theories with your posts.

you know they say your crazy if you talk to yourself and answer yourself, I wonder what Freud would think of people posting and answering themselves as 2-3 different guys - you socaldamn take multiple personality disorder to new heights - congrats![/QUOTE]

You're retarded and ignorant, we're 2 different people, notice all his pics don't even match. Like the wise man said take that foil hat off and step into the real world. The world is a lot bigger than the 5 people posting in this thread. Is it that unbelievable a couple of dudes can possibly be happy with the strains the've acquired from Socaldam? No, it couldn't be, how could someone be happy with the strains they've acquired from somebody that they'd have his back from dipshits like yourself that are obviously to ignorant to grasp the bigger picture. Otherwise you'd be right along with them saying ya his shit's bomb! Hey Wildone, how many times did you get spidermites, powdery mildew or any insects for that matter when acquiring clones from Socaldam? Let's try to stick to the real issue what's important here. Take that foil hat off Conspiracy Theorists! Yes, Socaldam is so many people on this forum with all these different pics of different grow rooms imagine how much fucken weed he must have! Get real LMAO

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
retarded and ignorant - wow

you are a fucking genius!

I never said socaldams strains werent any good, I could give a shit less, my point was that he got banned and he is still back here trolling.

tell me he isnt, tell me Im wrong about that.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

You're retarded and ignorant, we're 2 different people, notice all his pics don't even match. Like the wise man said take that foil hat off and step into the real world. The world is a lot bigger than the 5 people posting in this thread. Is it that unbelievable a couple of dudes can possibly be happy with the strains the've acquired from Socaldam? No, it couldn't be, how could someone be happy with the strains they've acquired from somebody that they'd have his back from dipshits like yourself that are obviously to ignorant to grasp the bigger picture. Otherwise you'd be right along with them saying ya his shit's bomb! Hey Wildone, how many times did you get spidermites, powdery mildew or any insects for that matter when acquiring clones from Socaldam? Let's try to stick to the real issue what's important here. Take that foil hat off Conspiracy Theorists! Yes, Socaldam is so many people on this forum with all these different pics of different grow rooms imagine how much fucken weed he must have! Get real LMAO

LOL - It's no tough to see through when you look at your other posts. I like how you f@'d up & tagged this one in the "beans, beans, beans" thread with "SCDG". Epic Fail.

Nana Man, really looking forward to poppin those Larry Smurfs? Do you have any pics of those bro? Thanks again man SCDG

Beat it, sockpuppet (SoCalDouchebag).

S

SNIPER23

LOL - It's no tough to see through when you look at your other posts. I like how you f@'d up & tagged this one in the "beans, beans, beans" thread with "SCDG". Epic Fail.

I swear to Christ I'm gonna change my name to Sniper 24 before this threads over! :character0110:

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Congratulations, u solved the riddle Booohooohaha, u got me but no one else is me. Plastic feet, Wild one, that aint me. Just 2 dudes that appreciate their gear and want to set the record strait. That's right I'm SCDG, the big fat looser that does nothing but post on Thc Farmer. I'm a big troll trying to stick my head in the game. I grow a shit load of weed and cary an enormous amount of clones. I keep all my clones free of pests and disease. I occasionally breed when I get a chance. So there you have it, like it or not I'm not goin anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom