Chemdog

• Thread starter MegaSuiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Me and another grower keep struggling with this strain. At first the were showing nitrogen defiency, then excessive nitrogen. Messed them up pretty good.
Chemdog
Chemdog 2

Chemdog 3
Chemdog 4
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Check your root system, whenever i see yellow leaves that flare up burnt it was always a root problem.usually stArts from over feeding or just not pushing salt buildup out of the medium. Then you get an outbreak of Pythium. It's a vicious cycle.
Do you have fungus gnats flying around?

mollytree

mollytree

ouchit happens. did you have other strains in the same system that did well?

B Sparkles

B Sparkles

Light Burnt an entire run, Sucks. Ended up pulling more off them than the GG4 though. Fuckers got tall. I'm running it now, more prepated

areadepth

areadepth

last pic looks like a f**king sudden hit of heat, the leaves turns that type of yellow when fried in a burst of 110f or something.

areadepth

areadepth

This is why I don't even bother to help anymore lol waist of time
lol.. if you gave advise I would listen and take notes.. but your assessment was good, I just thought that's how fried plants look..

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Defiantly not light burn. They are over 2ft from the lights. Couple gnats every now and then. I'm leading towards over feed. My other plants have a slight yellowing but not like this. I'll post more tonight.

B Sparkles

B Sparkles

Defiantly not light burn. They are over 2ft from the lights. Couple gnats every now and then. I'm leading towards over feed. My other plants have a slight yellowing but not like this. I'll post more tonight.
I'm nobody to diagnose, just saying I did it with my lights before.

B Sparkles

B Sparkles

Same time my 3 Kings flipped me the bird one day, 2 days later, 3 crowns, next day they were high fiving me...yes five fingers of fluffy bullshit on top almost every one. Lol. Live n learn.

souf69

souf69

What medium? If its not coco, I would guess on over watering. GG not the heaviest feeder imo. If not that, Check your floor temps. Growgod may have it pegged though. Small gnats that fly slow and clumbsy may be an aphid, Also more than just one thing could be the issue as well.

areadepth

areadepth

who mentioned lightburn? we were talking about heatwave and its symptoms/effects..

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I just woke up so I must have read that wrong.
I did just start using MOAB a couple weeks ago, and I think that's a big part of this problem.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Trying to dial that in with basically the full line of House&garden.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Also using just perlite. So over watering could definitely be a problem. Harvesting sooon so I'm curious to check out the roots also.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Thanks for the replies guys lol
Thought I would share my struggles.

Top Bottom