ChemdogDxBubbaKushxHumbolt select

• Thread starter lambrettats1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi everyone ive had these seeds for a while now and recently decided to give them a go so was looking for some info on them. i got these as freebies. under the title is a subtitle saying DownTownClown. im growing them in progrow 5oo using bio nova nutes. heres a pic of 1 of them. the 1 in the background is chunky cheese by cannacopia. i apologise for the poor pic quality in advance. they are 3 weeks into veg.

Chemdogdxbubbakushxhumbolt select
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
lambrettats, Those are some good seeds from DownTownClown ...everyone who tried that liked it here! We grew it all organic...the grow we had posted is now gone. It was missing with the Reeferman seeds forum here! Sorry about that! Yours looks very good! Keep us up to date on how you like it! The Humboldt Select was very good on its own! Sativa leaning...ChemdogD x Bubba Kush speaks for its self! Lol Our plants were the goods! Peace! monkey5

B

Bigb89

Sweet glad to see you running these as i have the freebie as well. I hoy a buddy running them finally I gave them to him months ago and only planted 1 at first but now planted the rest. I remember the original test thread for these and it looked dank. Think you should find a winner hope i will as well. Good luck bro

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

thanks monkey5 and bigb89. they do look good,fingers x,d they are little girls. cant wait to try something with some of that chemdogd in it ive read soooo many good things about it and ofcourse the kush. can any 1 tell me how long they are in bloom for many thanks TS1

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
lambrettats1, they should go close to 70 days...maybe only 65 days..just watch to see which pheno you got! Good stuff! monkey5

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

thanks again monkey5 here they are just going into flower after 4 wks veg. first 1 is my down town clown as ill call it (easier to type) and the other is my chunky cheese taken as i changed my nutes hence the basket.:character0201:

Downtownclown
Chunky cheese
W

whiteflower420

Yeah so I ran those and had all males! Glad to hear yours sucked too! At least they were freebies! Lol

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

i was well pissed with this. heard some good stuff about these seeds too.

Top Bottom